Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a little *** *** *** of an 9mm. I hate Los Angeles sometimes...y'all should be happy to live else ware. Its amazing how you just get used to this shit here.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
No doubt dude, I lived in San Diego for 17yrs. before moving up here in '75!...
I'll stay up in these parts, thank you!... :cool:
I've lived in Montana my whole life, I'm used to living in the middle of nowhere, where nothing happens!! And that's how we like it!! Cali was fun to visit, and I would go back again, but I doubt I could ever live there. I don't like that feeling of not being able to trust anyone, always looking over your shoulder, that's no way to live!!

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
LMAO....Are you kidding me, We're you around in the 80's? It was a fucking war zone with no less then 25 gun shots a night.

Like a little *** *** *** of an 9mm. I hate Los Angeles sometimes...y'all should be happy to live else ware. Its amazing how you just get used to this shit here.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Way back when, it used to sound like the 4th of July daily... Well all depends on where abouts you are really.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Not to start a political debate but in Cali, only the criminals have guns. They make it impossible for an honest guy to carry a firearm to protect himself.

·
Brewmaster
12,617 Posts
Not to start a political debate but in Cali, only the criminals have guns. They make it impossible for an honest guy to carry a firearm to protect himself.
Eh no. Really depends on where you live but I can go get a conceal carry permit no problem in this county. It's next to impossible to get one for other parts of the State though. Still able to buy guns and do the whole waiting period thing, or not ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts