Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party:rock:

Man what a show. Hinder played for 45 min, followed up by Staind for 1 hour and 3 Doors Down played for 1hr 20 min. 3 Doors played for 1:05 without a break. The show was the kickoff concert for this tour. The show was absolutly awesome! All three bands had thier own equipment (as usual) and all three stages were setup very cool. 3 Doors had quite the pyro show with flames, explosions, and downward dropping firework showers going the width of the stage. They also had a giant screen in the rear of the stage running various items including videos and also big screens setup on both sides of the stage and were filming and broadcasting to the big screens throughout the entire show. 3 Doors also had 2 really cool tributes/songs to the soldiers fighting for our freedom. see the links below for a basic overview. Hearing and watching the footage on the giant screen game me goose bumps to the max just thinking of what the soldiers go through for us. After seeing this I even respect those guys even more. I have also never seen a drummer (during Not My Time) knock the piss out of sybols like he did tonight. I mean he was standing up, with full arm extension, knocking the piss out of them. Heck he was shattering the sticks. I am not talking breaking the tips, I mean des-freakin'-troying them. Double Thumbs Up...would go see it again in a heartbeat! For some reason these dudes seem to hit home a little with me.. Well that is enough for tonight...er uh this morning I guess..2am CST...
Later,
Mike

This is what they ran on the giant screen in the rear of the stage during the songs..absolutely awesome............!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg9vJf3H3VM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982tT4qQZJE&feature=related

non-military, but they still ran this....badass with Dale Jr. vs. Tony Stewart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_DUZZN2V-o

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah I bet that was a helluva show. I saw 3 doors, staind, Breaking Benjamin in philly a couple years ago, was one of the best show's I have been to.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
I bet that was one hell of a concert I love to listen to all 3.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
IM going to see them Friday at Blossom!! Got 2 chicks going with me and a ton of other people following us we both know!! Should be good planning on having a good buzz beforehand

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Yeah I bet that was a helluva show. I saw 3 doors, staind, Breaking Benjamin in philly a couple years ago, was one of the best show's I have been to.
I caught that tour in STL.

I can't stand Hinder, but have seen STAIND several times. Amazingly as big as Staind is, they have never headlined a tour. I also went to an Aaron Lewis "Solo Acoustic Tour" show. That was probably the most kick ass thing I have ever been to. It was just Aaron playing whatever he felt like. Some Staind songs, some cover songs, and a few songs from his original band JCAT.

I agree 3 Doors Down puts on a hell of a show as well. I have seen them twice.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
IM going to see them Friday at Blossom!! Got 2 chicks going with me and a ton of other people following us we both know!! Should be good planning on having a good buzz beforehand
Thanks for not inviting me u a-hole...lol. It is true what they say about you..lol j/k .Ur car is looking alot lighter already

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm going to the one at the Tweeter Center, after the great review I can't wait...I saw Aaron at the Mohegan Sun and it was a fantastic show.

I've also got tickets for Joe Cocker and The Steve Miller Band.

Eclectic tastes:rock:

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
I'm going to the one at the Tweeter Center, after the great review I can't wait...I saw Aaron at the Mohegan Sun and it was a fantastic show.

I've also got tickets for Joe Cocker and The Steve Miller Band.

Eclectic tastes:rock:
:supz:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Good old Blossom. I saw a bunch of acts there over the years, the last one being Jimmy Buffett. We got in on a deal where you paid $250 and got a room at the Holiday Inn up off Route 8, dinner and drinks before the concert, and a bus ride to and from the concert. About an hour into the concert, and to the horror of everyone involved...they RAN OUT OF BEER. According to the event folks, this had NEVER happened at Blossom, given the fact that they had brought in several 1,000 gallon beer trucks for the event. It was an ugly scene...20,000 drunk and high Buffett fans went apeshit. They had to get JB to calm the fans down.

Funny thing about Blossom...they've had some of the biggest acts in the world play there. Strangely enough, the attendance record was actually set by the Michael Stanley Band in the early 80's, although no one outside of Ohio probably knows who the fuck that is. He played a four-day lineup and packed in something like 75,000 people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts