Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women are crazy.....yellin, screaming, pushin, punchin........then they all finally got out of my way :p ......My wife says she's never bringin me again........I'm having that notorized :wink:

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
LOL my wife and I were watching the commercials last night about all the sales today.... We thought about getting up at 5am to do the same.... thought about it for about 10 seconds and said NO WAY!!!

:-D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
LOL my wife and I were watching the commercials last night about all the sales today.... We thought about getting up at 5am to do the same.... thought about it for about 10 seconds and said NO WAY!!!

:-D
There is NO WAY you will see me shopping at that hour!

·
Registered
84 Posts
The wife and I were shopping just before Christmas at Walmart. The isles were so dam crowded you couldn't get down them. The wife was wanting to get certain bathroom outfit they were all the same, I said JUST get one. All of a sudden a rather LARGE woman coming crashing and banging everyone's carts I told the wife if I could fart I would clear this isle out real quick!!! That lady just looked at me with disgust. I seen her ass go around the corner along with my wife ,amazedly I was alone in the isle. Boy did I get an ass chewing. She made it clear I would not be allowed to go into the next store with her. In fact she said this was the last shopping trip that I would be going with her . That's fine I don't like to go shopping anyway!!!!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Times were crazy as hell. Da wife and I normally start early, but this year we started late......never again PHUCK A SALE . I rather pay full price than go through that shit again............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts