Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CFH
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the must do upgrades? Whats a good, reasonable windsheild? Have any pics? Thanks Jason

·
Registered
238 Posts
Make sure u check the oil every time u start it up!!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I hydro dipped mine made a front receiver hitch for it so I can have a winch on both ends. Flipped the rear wheels for extra track width. If you ride the rocks a lot lose the front sway bar. I have the folding Kolpin windshield which I think I like. Put a canvas rear window on it and a heater. Make sure you check your air filter the early ones would suck dirt in and kill the engine.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I know the Rhino is no hot rod but the razer in the pic has no ground clearance.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
The RZR is one bad MF. The polaris engine comes on power real hard and pulls way up. I have a couple racing atv's (Honda 450r and trx 250 2-stroke) and the RZR is just as much fun. Also a big + to be strapped in if you drinking beer and raising hell in the woods haha.

Mods would depend on the type of riding you do. If you rode in dunes a lot a turbo would be cool, but they have plenty of power for woods riding.

I think most people put on aftermarket wheels and tires, winch, and basic bolt ons. Some go with a lift and gorilla axles. Its easy to have 15-20k in one

·
Registered
381 Posts
the rhino has no chance to compete with power with the rzr. they have 4 models for the rzr.
800 rzr
800 rzrS (more power the the rzr and alot better suspension package then the rzr)
800 rzr4 (it's a 4 seater with the rzrS suspension)
The new 900xp rzr (more ci, new suspension setup)

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
What are the must do upgrades? Whats a good, reasonable windsheild? Have any pics? Thanks Jason
COOL! I have done a number of projects with guys that own these..

A lot of people turbo charge them. We had to make custom injectors for them . These are 55 HP from the factory, we worked with guys to get these as high as 255 HP!

Give me a call I'll set you up with some other customers see if they can point you in the right direction.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Go to Youtube and search SUPERDUNNER he's one of my customers that did some sick stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts