Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read this story about Luke Walton.

Prior to reading the story I was thinking you know this girl made it all up.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...-into-coach-luke-walton/ar-BBWhUUR?ocid=ientp

After reading the story. WTF did this guy do wrong. He went in for a kiss and she said no, he tried again and she turned him down. NOW he is being sued for sexual harassment.

How many times have we sat there with a girl thinking, OK I am gonna give her a kiss and see if this will work out. And either it does or doesn't. But reading from this we need to ask her first, or get her to sign a piece of paper allowing us to give them a kiss.

Didn't say he groped her, or pushed himself on her, or went after her ass, or grabbed her by the pussy. I think she probably is telling the truth, but so what, nothing happened, and now 5 years later she is in traumatic shock from a kiss.

Just seems like this is way overblown and she is just after money.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
You gotta always go for the kiss. If she kisses you back, she likes you - if you get the cheek you say good night and delete her number. Lotta guys will go 2-3 expensive dinner dates to get the cheek and they might as well have burned the money spent. Always go for the kiss at the end of the first date to get your answer!

·
Registered
38,399 Posts
Didn't say he groped her, or pushed himself on her, or went after her ass, or grabbed her by the pussy. I think she probably is telling the truth, but so what, nothing happened, and now 5 years later she is in traumatic shock from a kiss.

It does say he pinned her to the bed and forcibly kissed her...her claim, of course. Hard to say if it happened - one of those he said/she said deals from 5 years ago.

Traumatized all this time later? Bullshit. She found out he got a 7 figure job and wants in on the action.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
I hate it when you go in for a kiss and they cross their legs and crush your sunglasses.

·
Registered
20,099 Posts
Another gold digger, lol. There was one of those reports (who knows who does them) said men
were having less sex, with todays env. seeing what women are doing, they prob don't want to make
the first move, could come back to haunt them.

·
FHRITP
50,701 Posts
It does say he pinned her to the bed and forcibly kissed her...her claim, of course. Hard to say if it happened - one of those he said/she said deals from 5 years ago.

Traumatized all this time later? Bullshit. She found out he got a 7 figure job and wants in on the action.
What was she doing in a bed with him?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It amazes me that anyone can win lawsuits or criminal convictions based on nothing other than an accusation. How the fuck does that even happen.

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
I hate it when you go in for a kiss and they cross their legs and crush your sunglasses.
Was it really so bright down there you needed the shades? :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts