Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there to support him with or without our car. Thanks Halfbreed.
Call me
Duck
813-927-2842

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
6,816 Posts
so we dont have to go beat his ass for the 500.00 bucks i wanted the extra cash for tires WTF

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Im telln you i was set up...... some fat guy was here and said he need a pic LOL

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im telln you i was set up...... some fat guy was here and said he need a pic LOL
Its your story half-duck you tell it the way you want.:p

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
DUCK.... good talkn with ya you do a hellava job in the south,,

Now maybe some of the Haters on 1/8th mile upnorth here mite see the light.....:cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
:partyman::partyman: Looks like a great event you have coming up I will also try to attend and get some of my racers to also!!!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
I wanna see how this MDRA race turns out but I think I may be in Michigan for the ADRL race. But I do plan to be at SGMP for the ORTC race in October.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
DUCK.... good talkn with ya you do a hellava job in the south,,

Now maybe some of the Haters on 1/8th mile upnorth here mite see the light.....:cool:
WTF are you talking about? 1/8 mile haters the north supports races all over the place 1/8 or 1/4. We travel around more then anyone giving support to most with nothing in return. Dont start no hating on the NORTH

·
SATANS CHILD
15,189 Posts
WTF are you talking about? 1/8 mile haters the north supports races all over the place 1/8 or 1/4. We travel around more then anyone giving support to most with nothing in return. Dont start no hating on the NORTH
I think he just talking about the guys that race at Da Grove....Not everyone up north

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

sorry i ment Wisconsin midewest area .....i call it north ,,,

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ok maybe a little to quick to jump on the topic. Sorry just sad to see our local events with little to no support. When we spend so much time and money supporting others.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Ok maybe a little to quick to jump on the topic. Sorry just sad to see our local events with little to no support. When we spend so much time and money supporting others.
...i have the love for Drag racing... i dont hate i just try to expand good ol fasion drag racing... ... like they say gota move with the times

1 - 20 of 55 Posts