Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
43,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spraying a little bit of lacquer out of the old pressure pot system. Anyone ever use one of those? I have,......but no,...I'm not that old. I used to paint tractor trailers.

·
43,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I also used siphon feed guns like this one, too. :p..........and news paper.

·
Registered
19,408 Posts
Pretty cool old pics-i did use a pot once, and the old siphon feed gun for years.
We would paint cars in my buddy's garage, no masks, open flame heater, place looked like
a steam bath, then we killed a case of beer afterwards-he's dead now, surprised I am not
after all that crap, lol
I would imagine back in the 20's, all that lead, and lead paint, they didn't have a long life

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Used to do a lot of work with my two and a half quart pressure pot topped with a JGA-502. Used that for years. Still have it.:cool:

·
Registered
13,004 Posts
Took me forever to retire my Binks#7. I think I have a 2 qt pressure pot still in the box.

·
Registered
13,004 Posts
And yes to the op. That outfit meets my approval.

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
I painted at the career center and Painted a few on the side,my older brother and I painted in his garage with the wood stove,and a window fan.

·
Registered
229 Posts
When I started it was all siphon feed guns. Binks #7 and a DeVillbis JGA were my guns on choice. I did the pressure pot deal painting semi trucks too. Those pressure pots move some paint!! I actually had a Sata gravity gun (non hvlp) when very few guys had ever seen one. How about the turbine set ups? I think that's what they were called. Sounded like a big shop vac running. Lol.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts