Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this about a month and a half ago , pulled it all apart and did all the body work and paint myself. Kinda excited so I figured I would share with you all.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
beautiful , i love the chevy monza body , body work looks strait nice job , this is just my opinion , i dont like the fake blower scoop . rest of the car looks great . congrads :supz:

·
Registered
73 Posts
yes very nice ride...... agreed tho with the rest of the guys get rid of the "thing" on the carb

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice job! Now take that thing off the carb. Dated.
Dont like it either , Might buy another hood and do away with it. I want to do something different with that thing but i figured if I took it off and put a regular cowl on it it would slow it down a lot E.T wise. But I might just drive it on the street anyways. But thanks all for the compliment. been working hard on it and finally got it back together

·
Registered
20,220 Posts
nice, i like it-back in 77 i bought a new one, 305, 4 sp, posi-it was a 2+2-neat car

·
www.429-460.com
3,565 Posts
beautiful , i love the chevy monza body , body work looks strait nice job , this is just my opinion , i dont like the fake blower scoop . rest of the car looks great . congrads :supz:

x2 ...take the scoop off

1 - 20 of 69 Posts