Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the world is collapsing around us today with the passage of the healthcare law. In that case, I'm just going to go outside and enjoy the day. Beautiful day today. There are more important things in life than a stupid healthcare law. Go out and have fun and enjoy life.

·
Banned
0 Posts
It's not collapsing because "we ain't played cowboys & ******* yet" (to borrow the punch line from an old joke)

When we've all had enough, we will change it.

Life is about the journey, not the destination & no journey is worth a shit without overcoming some obstacles along the way.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
It's not collapsing because "we ain't played cowboys & ******* yet" (to borrow the punch line from an old joke)

When we've all had enough, we will change it.

Life is about the journey, not the destination & no journey is worth a shit without overcoming some obstacles along the way.
I was taught 2 things at a very young age

1) If you can't change it don't stress or worry about it and you won't be dissappointed when the outcome isn't as you expected.
2) If it's broken then do something to fix it....don't stand there staring at it and hope it will fix itself, even if you fix it wrong at least you are trying..... and eliminated what could be a possibility.

·
Registered
260 Posts

1) If you can't change it don't stress or worry about it and you won't be dissappointed when the outcome isn't as you expected.
2) If it's broken then do something to fix it....don't stand there staring at it and hope it will fix itself, even if you fix it wrong at least you are trying..... and eliminated what could be a possibility.
Well said...words to live by.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts

Well said X2

·
Registered
3,066 Posts

Thats right. Most of the people that bitch, moan, and whine in society do nothing PROactive about what they are complaining about. Quit bitching, and start DOing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.