Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figured I would show some updates of my Drag radial car since I decided to keep it after all the low ball offers I got on it while I had it for sale. I let the car sit and collect dust for a months while I was ordering parts and deciding which direction I wanted to go with it then for some crazy reason I decided to try X so I changed basically everything drivetrain related and picked up a ProMod 88 then the fun began. I had to call on favors from some good friends for a little help, Aaron with MacFab did some killer fabricating and tig welding on the new crossover and center mount and the exhaust!!

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/wht01stroke/Mobile Uploads/20140723_205416_zpsmfwxlbt0.jpg

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can someone tell me how to post pics

·
Registered
244 Posts
dam man did you even get the bugs worked out of the old combo before starting all over again...lol jk so is it x now or ultra your going after? keep us posted bud

·
Registered
400 Posts
hey when you have a picture in photobucket, open the picture and to the right there should be 4 or 5 short cuts. towards the bottom will be copy double click it and post the link in your post. It should post a picture.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dam man did you even get the bugs worked out of the old combo before starting all over again...lol jk so is it x now or ultra your going after? keep us posted bud
I'm going X for Valdosta and MIR and outlaw around nc

·
Registered
238 Posts
You still running the 8.2 deck block? High Ports or R heads?

I hear you on the low ball offers. I stuck mine on racing junk and I know I am asking too much, but I have way more in it. I have thought about buying a gear vendors unit and drive mine on the street.

Sure looks like my engine on the engine stand. You running Jesel's or TD rockers?

·
Registered
400 Posts
look like Jesels. The gear vendor is bad ass I plan on adding one next year.

your build here looks wicked.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You still running the 8.2 deck block? High Ports or R heads?

I hear you on the low ball offers. I stuck mine on racing junk and I know I am asking too much, but I have way more in it. I have thought about buying a gear vendors unit and drive mine on the street.

Sure looks like my engine on the engine stand. You running Jesel's or TD rockers?

Yea still a 8.2 deck and they are jesel pro series

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's also getting a alternator so it can get a few street miles on it

1 - 20 of 53 Posts