Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Awesome video Steve. I could be biased though,LOL. Thanks again for the wonderfull service!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
:smt041I love it. I have to thank you both Steve and Kyle and all the guys in the shop. You all treated us nothing less than the best.

Of course, I'm a lil biased too maybe.:smt118

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Wow, love boost.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
what size turbo was used for testing, also what fuel are you guys using? props on the video.

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
that was a procharger...impressive power no doubt

why is the blower spinning before the motor is started?

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
if this would fit under my hood i would buy one.

·
Registered
632 Posts
very nice...what pulley combo to make 27psi?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great vid and I am interested in the pulley combo too. Oh and Jake when are going to be selling the belt guard i am very interested.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great vid and I am interested in the pulley combo too. Oh and Jake when are going to be selling the belt guard i am very interested.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to getting it together and out to the track.
Hope to get a batch of me new F-3R belt guards done soon. Been too slammed at the shop to take a day making a batch. But will soon.
As far as pullies we only have a 73/58 on it now. Maybe when we hit the 315's we can put the 77/54 on it and a bigger carb.:D:D

·
Registered
493 Posts
nice numbers!! what head is on that 509 because in the video he says its a dart cnc 355 in the begining and then later on he says its a set of dart 380's,,,, just curious

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The actual dyno of the motor has Dart 355's, but you can see them leaking water at about 1900hp. The graphs at the end are with the new Dart 380's but Steve didn't get a good video of the motor with the new heads so that is the confusion. It actually made slightly more with the 355's but the heads leaked water and a couple other issues were present.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. This is gonna be a FUN year if nothing else.:smt118

1 - 20 of 41 Posts