Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
500 Posts
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WHO IS THIS PHUCKIN IDIOT

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
He needs to be banned if he's not gonna post anything but gibberish. No one gets banned from the bullet for anything they say but you have to say something. This aint a playground for children.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
all 7 of his,or her's post are pretty much like this one....
wtf?

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Along with all his other alias'. Morgon Frooman, etc. I think it is the same moron.
Good call, niether one makes sense or probably has a working brain.:peeing

·
Registered
317 Posts
And fucksticks if I see any more shit about Disabled or Special Needs Children or people I'm going to Fuck somebody up. Why don't you make fun of yourself instead your the shitboxes. And don't hide behind the this is Yellowbullit.com either, you would be pissed off if someone made fun of your brother, Sister, or children if they had some kind of problem, It's Not Funny. Oh and this ass should take a long nap or learn too spell T.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
And fucksticks if I see any more shit about Disabled or Special Needs Children or people I'm going to Fuck somebody up. Why don't you make fun of yourself instead your the shitboxes. And don't hide behind the this is Yellowbullit.com either, you would be pissed off if someone made fun of your brother, Sister, or children if they had some kind of problem, It's Not Funny. Oh and this ass should take a long nap or learn too spell T.
was somebody making fun of retards?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts