Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
The problem we have had in the past is we can't get enough local Jr's to run, if you can come up with atleast 6 or 8 we will run them, either way you can make passes even if you can't find Jr's to race against.

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Well, I didn't hear a "NO" so that's good.
Would there be resistance to opening this class up to more than just Windsor/Essex to get more racers? I'm just thinking out loud- what do the particpants of this class think? How would they feel about that? How many juniour dragsters do we already have that would be willing to run?

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
the real question is there even room to fit a JR class in the weekend?
thats why I didn't open it up, this is a Windsor Essex event and to run 6,8 or even 16 Jr's from Windsor Essex would not be a problem but to open it up to 30 or 40 Jr's with only one or two locals THAT would be a problem. I'm willing to work with you guys if you can get me enough locals to make it worth while if not like I said you can just test and have fun, let me know if I can help out in anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I think Jr's are the future racers and incase people are blind there will be about 12 new local racers in oh about 8 years ;) with the baby boom of 08 with so many local racers having kids this year and mines one of them. :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Even if there were only 2 Jrs., they should be able to run. I think it is a great idea to have the class as part of our program. :smt115

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
As nobody has contacted me showing any intrest so at this point I don't see a class happening unless people get moving, but as I said if you bring them they can test. if you get anyone else let me know ASAP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts