Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A newbie to the Olds Powered Nationals at Norwalk brought this drink to the annual ROP Bash I hold on Sat night! This crap doesn't hit ya until your on your 3 or 4 drink and then your done! The best part was everyone eating the fruit that had been soaking all day once the liquid was gone!

1 L Everclear® alcohol
5.25 L (3 1.75L bottles) vodka
1 bottle peach schnapps
1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum
1 bottle 99 Apples® apple schnapps
10 L Sprite® soda
1 L Sunny Delight® orange juice
1 L triple sec
1.75 L bottle gin
1 bottle DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
4 bottles Boone's Farm® Strawberry Hill wine
8 L Hawaiian Punch®
2 containers orange juice concentrate
fruit (as much as desired)

Oh they brought it over in a freaking plastic tote.......

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
We just made some the other night but ours is a little simpler:

750 ML Everclear
750 ML Vodka
750 ML Gin
750 ML Rum
4 Gallons Hawaiian punch Fruit Juicy Red
Pineapple
Watermellon
Manderin Oranges
Other fruit you might like.

Soak the fruits in the alcohol overnight before adding the juice. The pineapple and watermellon really soak that stuff up.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
ahh hockey's recipe is close to what I used to do in college.. (ok still do)

I can't remember the exact concentration, we mixed it up so the end result was 7% alcoholic, assuming the everclear was 100% (close enough).. used to make about 20 gallons if I remember right

2 1.75L of Everclear
hawaiian punch fruit punch flavor
sliced apples, oranges, pineapple, canteloupe, watermelon, whole grapes..

Put all the fruit in a big cooler, pour in all the everclear and enough punch to cover all the fruit, let it sit for a good 4 hours or so.. transfer this "concentrate" into an igloo beverage dispenser, add the hawaiian punch to get desired alcoholic content. add powdered sugar to taste, it takes away the bite from the grain.

end of the night.. eat fruit and get much drunker than you already are.. or take it to work for a fun lunch treat ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
a guy here at work makes it but it takes him over a week to make it. he has to add so much sugar on certain nights. but damn when it is done that shit goes down real easy. he always brings me in a jar full of it and i have to hide it at home or steve and lewis will be drinking it.

ok mr hockey, i'll have to try your reciepe.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Mine, actually my Kentucky bred wife's recipe, is pretty easy. We use grapes too but the skin keeps them from absorbing much if any alcohol. If I had some Everclear left I would bring some to Cecil.

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Holy Cow!!!

I talk about this drink and no one ever believes me. We used to put kool-aid in ours. For colouring and the fruit flavour. And we would also make it in plastic bins.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weird I had never heard of it before they brought it! It was freaking awesome, could have drank it all night if we weren't racing the next day:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
where do you get Everclear? I always thought that stuff was banned/illegal or some shit?

On a side note my neighbors son had some the other day. I have never even heard of it until then. It was very good. He was walking around with a big bottle of it like Paris Hilton carrying a lap dog. He kept petting the bottle.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Stuff is wicked, goes down too easy and before you know it grown men are playing full tackle tag with eachother and then next thing you know you're awaken to the call of first round qualifying but when you look in the mirror all you see is what appears to be red clown make-up but in reality it's the food coloring in the fruit punch that it was mixed with. I don't know if everclear is banned but after my experience I would say not a bad idea!!! The key point is the stuff sneaks up on you and before you know it it's too late, you're g o n e!!!:toimonster:

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
You can't buy it here in Pa. but you can get it in Md. and NJ.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Sunny D FMFL!

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I was growing up we made jungle juice so often that we had come up with a more affordable (just as effective) recipe.
EVERCLEAR (which was easy to obtain at any liquor store ... you cold race your car on the stuff....101proof!:rolleyes:
FRESH FRUIT
HAWIAN PUNCH

we made batches of this in everything from coolers, new trash
cans, bath tubs, sinks.....you name it:smt081
I seriously do not recommend playing quarters with this stuff.........I believe we set the world record for the "fastest drunk"
we were all totally shit faced in twenty minutes.......no joke:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stuff is wicked, goes down too easy and before you know it grown men are playing full tackle tag with eachother and then next thing you know you're awaken to the call of first round qualifying but when you look in the mirror all you see is what appears to be red clown make-up but in reality it's the food coloring in the fruit punch that it was mixed with. I don't know if everclear is banned but after my experience I would say not a bad idea!!! The key point is the stuff sneaks up on you and before you know it it's too late, you're g o n e!!!:toimonster:
This is one of the pics taken after a few hours of drinking the Jungle Juice.......

·
Registered
306 Posts
1 Bottle Vodka
1 Bottle Everclear
1 Can Frozen Fruit punch
1 Can Frozen Lemonade
1 Can Frozen Limeade
2 Bottles Sierra Mist Soda

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
101 proof? You must have been using the wrong shit... the stuff I get is 190 proof... yeah... 95% alcohol baby

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Alright, just trying to he geared up for the 4th of July. But (and this is a big but), Everclear isn't available over here what would you guys suggest? Double just add more vodka or ???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts