Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
Truely a great couple for the sport,to bad it ended so soon.

·
Registered
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a dumb thing to ask but how did Jim die?
Liberman died in a head-on car accident in his 1972 Corvette street car with a bus on September 9, 1977.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Still a cool video! Brings back memories of centerfold "fire burn out" shots (bleach of course)..... pinned up on my bedroom wall in the early '70s. Wild Willy was there too....

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Great vid!! I was about 6 years old when I realized I loved boobies, and that was all thanks to Jungle Pam!! :smt041:Boobs:smt041

I remember Jungle Jim from Irwindale, Orange County, Lyons, Pomona, and a few other places around the left coast, my dad was a tech official for the SoCal timing association, back in the day, so we traveled around a good bit.. What a great time that was, my only regret was that I wasn't a few years older during all that.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Great Video, They were the great racers and showman. He used to work on his funny car in the driveway at his house and drive it around the block to test it!!!!!
Later
BobH

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Liberman died in a head-on car accident in his 1972 Corvette street car with a bus on September 9, 1977.
Having been pretty close friends with Jungle that year, and knowing the circumstances in his personal life, at that time, In my pinion, it was Suicide....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
1:00 the wheel's up and turned.....then 3:00...yes, Pam doing the crouching tiger :)

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Having been pretty close friends with Jungle that year, and knowing the circumstances in his personal life, at that time, In my pinion, it was Suicide....
Wow Sorry to hear that

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
An older fellow I worked with had the same opinion as you. He lived in West Chester, PA at the time and was drag racing a lot. Very sad if it was the case.
Didn't the accident happen on Rt. 3?

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts