Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Only way to end early is gonna be have the track push the start time back. Each month is going to draw more and more cars to each class/organization.

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
problem with the radial class running back to back is that multiple people race both classes with 1 car and they cannot be hot lapped. Plus I dont think it would run any faster or slower having them apart since they have 4 or 5 other classes running which is more than enough to fill those voids, id hope.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
problem with the radial class running back to back is that multiple people race both classes with 1 car and they cannot be hot lapped. Plus I dont think it would run any faster or slower having them apart since they have 4 or 5 other classes running which is more than enough to fill those voids, id hope.
I guess the group promoters will have to work it out with the track. I know after standing out there on the line for 12-14 hours the track employees are whipped. There are no substitutes to fill in.

·
FFW CREW
1,183 Posts
I guess the group promoters will have to work it out with the track. I know after standing out there on the line for 12-14 hours the track employees are whipped. There are no substitutes to fill in.

Yes, just think there was really no oil down time that I remember plus there could be more cars for next event. Great job on catching the action guys.

·
Registered
553 Posts
good job next time more MDRA please LOL

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
The May race started at about 5:15. The June race started at about 6:30. Not hard to figure out when to start..........................................

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Awesome stuff there Dave and Amy. Thanks so much for everything you guys do and your support of the GDRA! Always fun to watch... even after we all know the outcome!

Hey Dave and Amy... stop on over at CoolRidesOnline.net and check out what we got goin on there for ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts