Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicago July 4th: 22 shot, 4 fatally, in weekend violence so far, police say
1,200 more police officers on Chicago streets from Thursday to Sunda

HICAGO (WLS) — At least 22 people have been shot, and four killed, over the holiday weekend in Chicago so far, police said.

Most recently, Chicago police said a 7-year-old girl was fatally shot on a sidewalk in Austin Saturday at around 7 p.m.

The shooting occurred in the 100 block of N Latrobe Ave, police said.

According to CPD, a vehicle had pulled up to the scene, and a group exited the vehicle, firing shots in the direction of the victim.

The girl was shot in the forehead, police said.

Over 20 rounds were fired, according to CPD.
\
As of 5 p.m., police had recovered 17 firearms.

Chicago July 4th: At least 22 shot, 4 fatally, in weekend violence so far, police say

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Update since you posted:
As of early Sunday, 68 people had been shot in Chicago. Thirteen had died.
And we got all day today to look forward to.

·
Registered
40,996 Posts
20 rounds fired and police recover 17 firearms? I thought it was impossible to get a gun in Chicago? Looks like everyone in town has one.

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
6,271 Posts
As of right now this weekend the stats are 125 shot, of those 125, 21 killed.
Could it be a record weekend for them????

For those who want to keep track I've posted this site before but here it is again

·
Registered
28,764 Posts
WTF is wrong with them? Perfect storm.. Police backing off... Holiday weekend, free booze at any liquor store... They should be in the 300's..

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,696 Posts
When its black on black they turn their back

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Something's wrong with the BLM equation:
Quote "police say 1,200 more police officers on Chicago streets from Thursday to Sunday"

Supposedly everything is all about defunding the Police and less officers on the streets - so why put more Cop's out on a holiday weekend?

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
And this right here is why the black community never crawls out of the hole they have dug
Fatherless families people,this is the end result!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Just like alimony or child support payments not a race baiting piece of shit, angry black or cucko the clowntard to be found...

·
Registered
651 Posts
very disappointing stats.......................I am losing faith in the negros
Well when there are no fathers around to teach them how to shoot the only way to learn is on the job training.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Well when there are no fathers around to teach them how to shoot the only way to learn is on the job training.
And I am sure that if these upstanding fathers were around it would make a huge difference. If the father is a piece of shit, most likely they will follow in his footsteps. They may be better off if he is gone.

·
my other car is a broom
23,996 Posts
I wonder if chicago gun deaths are outpacing fatherless births?...…… maybe if given enough time, the problem fixes itself

·
Registered
9,757 Posts
Still no reply from the YB niggas! or the media! How come this aint the top story???? YB niggas?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts