Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im a JS7 fan,just wonder how much the guy crossing the track realy messed him up or just got cross rutted and that was a good excuse. On JS7.com he said there going to do xrays on his right hand and wrist,is that the same side that put him out the last time? discuss!

http://youtu.be/Q_TJOzUUNs8

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
He went down quite a ways after where the guy was,that was just a racing deal. He sure has some tough luck !!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats what i was thinking when i watched it,hate to see it happin to him and suzuki if he broke anything in the wrist again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im not a big JS fan but having raced mx for 10 years I Will say this you get into such a focus when turning laps someone runing across the track in front of you will break your rhythm so bad its possible

·
Registered
281 Posts
I agree that it would have distracted him somewhat but he never altered his line at all so I think it was just tough luck. I hate it cause I really was hoping the old js was back, but it isn't looking like it.

I really believe if RV and CR were healthy this would have been a great outdoors season.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i hate that shit for james, i hope it isnt broken and he will be back next week... also good rideing for Dungey!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I don't think that track worker on the track had anything to do with it , riders are always passing track workers and down riders on the track all the time .

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
I agree that it would have distracted him somewhat but he never altered his line at all so I think it was just tough luck. I hate it cause I really was hoping the old js was back, but it isn't looking like it.

I really believe if RV and CR were healthy this would have been a great outdoors season.
What You Talkin Bout that is the Old J.S. usually the fastest but on the ground more than most.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
LOL....I guess your right....I was meaning the JS7 from a few years ago when he didnt eat the dirt as much:rolleyes:
I've watched him since he was on 60's at Lorreta Lynn's Nationals. He was so much faster than everyone else but he couldn't always keep it on 2 wheels. He is exciting to watch, to see whats going to happen next. Gotta give him credit he's making a living from what he likes to do, or used to like ? When he had the TV. show and said he wanted to quit Big James didn't want to hear nothin bout that.

·
WHO DAT???
15,771 Posts
Yea it was just a matter of time for that cat to end up on the ground. Now for the smart,fast and consistent rider on the orange bike Ryan Dungey to the top in points!!! Keep it up Dungey!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Im sure the guy running accross the track caught James eye, but no way in hell did that cause the crash, He went down waaaaay after he passed the track worker, plus never changed lines. This is James Stewart riding plain in simple....he crashes, alot....even if its not on a yamaha.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Im sure the guy running accross the track caught James eye, but no way in hell did that cause the crash, He went down waaaaay after he passed the track worker, plus never changed lines. This is James Stewart riding plain in simple....he crashes, alot....even if its not on a yamaha.

x2 no way did he cause that wreck. 100% self inflicted.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not many people on earth run the pace that stewart/rv/dungey run... i dont think ameture/proam motocrossers can comprehend how much faster these guys really are. if u look at that section it was fast and very rutted.. long rutted se tions are sometimes the hardest things to get through clean.. no dought the guy walking across the track broke his focus for a split sec. Did that guy cause james to crash? Well never know. But no dought it broke his concentration.. once u start to get cross rutted like that there is little u can do to save it. Ive raced moto for 13 years now and i have gone down from loosing focus for a micro second..

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
It never broke his concentration,they deal with this crap all the time between fans track workers and officials other racers and all the other crap.,He just plain lost the front end,happens to everyone at some point.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts