Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of rebuilding a 28mm flat slide mikuni carb for my daughter's jr dragster but I can't find a manual.
I need to know the float height. Does anyone know what the height is?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I'd start with around 20mm. Grandson had same carb on his jr and I think it ended up being around 22mm for the float height on it.

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Call Craig Blossom and ask him,He is a great guy and will answer the phone and talk your ear off.He is the guy who originated that 28 set up for methanol,and nobody knows it better. I did LOTS of business with him for 15 years we ran Jrs' From big motors to little items. Honest guy that will help you.

·
Registered
16,242 Posts
OP....3 posts in over 8 years , last post was 4/2012.Go back to where ever you have been for the last 8 years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. I was able to get it straightened our with the advice given by both.

Dom332 obviously you didnt read Monty sticky at the top of the page. This isn't the trash or be trashed forum. It doesnt matter how long it has been since I posted or how many post I have.

·
Registered
16,242 Posts
Thanks for the help guys. I was able to get it straightened our with the advice given by both.

Dom332 obviously you didnt read Monty sticky at the top of the page. This isn't the trash or be trashed forum. It doesnt matter how long it has been since I posted or how many post I have.
Go cry to Monty and tell him I hurt your feelings

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
OP asks a reasonable and cogently articulated question about a Jr Dragster in the Drag Racing forum. And people start picking on him?

What happened Dom332, did you get up and take the wrong pills that morning?

Maybe OP actually has a life and doesn't have time to flame on people all day like you have over 16,000 times.

·
Registered
68,026 Posts
^^^^^^ Well said !!!!!

Is that a Pontiac in your avatar?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts