Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1570 Posts

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Ocala, FL. I've posted pictures of it below. It's got a ProLine 450ci Small Block Ford in it, Holeshot Wheels, Twin Pro Mod turbos, Tial60 gates, BS3, MSD 7531, Racepak Dash and V300 logger, Chris Alston Chassisworks Rearend, shocks and suspension components, carbon driveshaft, Aerospace brakes, Powerglide with Coan Converter and Dual Stroud Launcher chutes. It's also got a Dan Neumann Race Cars cert. tag rivited to the cage on the drivers side bar by the drivers shoulder. If it's been removed it would most likely still have the holes there. The cert. is #00013 It was apparently stolen this morning and transferred to another trailer.
If you see anything suspicious please call Josh at 352-266-9165 or me at 352-484-7816.

·
Registered
940 Posts
MOTHER FUCKER aint nothin safe anymore. i sure hope they find it. that shit sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
Damn man thats a nice car that fucking sucks. To many of these cars are getting stolen, makes you scared to leave your car in a trailor.

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
How the hell do they pull this kind of stuff off? I'm guessing the stole the car while it was in the trailer. Assholes

·
Registered
549 Posts
That sucks sorry to hear it there is nothing a hate more than a theif

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
How the hell do they pull this kind of stuff off? I'm guessing the stole the car while it was in the trailer. Assholes
More than likely thats why I always try to unload my car after we get back from the track, I've left it in the trailor a few times, but I damn sure don't like to.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
You have got to be kidding me?? Has to be someone that knows about the car. I will keep an eye out for anything suspicious up here around Gainesville.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Please help get these fuckers. This is total bullshit.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!! Somebody find those motherfuckers and string their asses up!!!:-damnit I've seen the power of the bullet before on this kinda shit, hopefully it will work for Josh!!!

Good luck Josh!
Bob

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
That's just sickning, What was the last race he was @? Maybe there were some lurkers there trying to figure out what they were up against. Hope he gets his car back the same way these phuckheads took it

·
Registered
845 Posts
I wouldn't even report the guys after i find the car i would just kill them.Good luck with the find.Will keep a eye and ear out for the car.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
WOW that sucks and I hope they find the MF'ers and kill them. Did he have insurance on it to cover it?

1 - 20 of 1570 Posts