Looks awesome!

Tell me more about the Fastback please lol

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks awesome!

Tell me more about the Fastback please lol
Doing a resto Mod custom 3 link rear suspension new single A arm and strut front suspension, 800hp crate motor and a mini tub they want it to go fast from light to light but still handle good it's actually a fun job, were replacing allot of the stock floors and front sheet metal also!

·
yep its a BBC !!!!!
1,570 Posts
Looks great, is there any way that I can come and look at one of the hoods for a 4 eye car in person? Been trying to decide on a hood for awhile now. After seeing the quality of the dmc hood I've checked that off the list lol.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great, is there any way that I can come and look at one of the hoods for a 4 eye car in person? Been trying to decide on a hood for awhile now. After seeing the quality of the dmc hood I've checked that off the list lol.
come on down we usually have parts in stock!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave. What about a front bumper?
Steve and Jeremy are a little under staffed they want to be able to get parts out within 5 days of the order if it's not in stock, plans are to do a bumper cover, but they need time to make the mold, I got them doors front and rear bumpers deck lid for most every car so the plan is to have parts for any year mustang it just takes time to do the molds! Right now the G body stuff is HOT also!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts