·
Registered
527 Posts
wow nice pics

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Nice! Did he come down OK?

Josh, how's the season going for you up there? You think you'll be in Milan for the NMCA deal on the 22nd - 24th of August? We just made our plans to be there.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Nice pictures hopefully Josh can get it back together ASAP.

Note to Josh UPDATE THE DAMN PLATE !!!!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Nice! Did he come down OK?

Josh, how's the season going for you up there? You think you'll be in Milan for the NMCA deal on the 22nd - 24th of August? We just made our plans to be there.
Yeah, it came down in pieces. I floored it just before it came down the first time to try to get it to come down soft. It went straight back up into the air and came down just before 330'. I think most of the damage was the second time that it came back down. I will probably spectate only at Milan. My main crew member has his wedding August 23. I'm also in the process of fixing everything that broke from this. I'm still trying to get in touch with the guy at High Tech Welding to reweld the boss back on my block. I still have to figure out why the front end is about 3/4 inch lower then it was before. Either something is bent or the shock is collapsed. The motor will be out tonight. New windshield this week and new inner fenders next week. Both inner fenders are busted up also. I'll make sure I stop by to see you guys.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Nice pictures hopefully Josh can get it back together ASAP.

Note to Josh UPDATE THE DAMN PLATE !!!!!
I asked my wife for some ideas for a new plate. Everything she picked was gay!! I picked 7SECNDS, RUNS 7S, and IN THE 7'S and they are all used. My wife likes FUN FOR ME and I told her that was nice if I was a chick!!! I wouldn't mind a party plate but Hinzman already has one on his car. I'm open for suggestions from anyone.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
What about
7 ALL DAY
7 SEC RUN
7S FOR ME
7 IN QTR
I RUN 7S
Just a thought

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
The damage isn't as bad as I thought. Hopefully it can be fixed. This section was broken out and all four water pump bolts that pass through the front engine plate were bent pretty good. Now I just need to figure out whats wrong with the suspension.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I asked my wife for some ideas for a new plate. Everything she picked was gay!! I picked 7SECNDS, RUNS 7S, and IN THE 7'S and they are all used. My wife likes FUN FOR ME and I told her that was nice if I was a chick!!! I wouldn't mind a party plate but Hinzman already has one on his car. I'm open for suggestions from anyone.
YellowBullet.com

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Man that is a great photo sequence! Sorry again to hear about the damage :(

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts