Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Re: Jose Gonzalez & the " El General " Team Capture Shakedown Pro Mod Blown Class Tit

Who was the first Italian American?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Re: Jose Gonzalez & the " El General " Team Capture Shakedown Pro Mod Blown Class Tit

Congrats on the win.....

I thought Tim Lynch was supposed to drive the car???

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Congrats on the win.....

I thought Tim Lynch was supposed to drive the car???

I think Jose did a great Job Testing at MIR and was ready to take wheel for Shakedown. Tim & Eric both helped Shake the car down and get dialed in.

Again Concrats to Jose on a NICE Win !

·
6,816 Posts

congrats zJose and Crew TEAM SOUTH

·
Registered
124 Posts

Dave thankyou very much, but I truely think the people responsible for this is Proline(Eric Dillard,Steve Petty,Tim Lynch,Doug and the whole Proline team), Protorque(Joe Rivera)best working converter out there,Presicion Turbos, Joey Bell,Jery Bickell and my whole crew (Bum,Pedro,Carlos,Isidoro,Javier). Thankyou guys so much and all the credit goes to you guys. Dave once again thanyou for all the attentions and truely enjoyed being there.

·
Registered
876 Posts

Dave thankyou very much, but I truely think the people responsible for this is Proline(Eric Dillard,Steve Petty,Tim Lynch,Doug and the whole Proline team), Protorque(Joe Rivera)best working converter out there,Presicion Turbos, Joey Bell,Jery Bickell and my whole crew (Bum,Pedro,Carlos,Isidoro,Javier). Thankyou guys so much and all the credit goes to you guys. Dave once again thanyou for all the attentions and truely enjoyed being there.
Congrats!

·
Let's have one.
3,176 Posts

Good job.....The El General cars are always strong.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

Congrats!

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts

Car was on RAILS all day sunday. Great JOB

·
Registered
293 Posts

CONGRATULATION TO JOSE MANUEL, HIS TEAM AND ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC THAT SUPPORT HIM:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
4,545 Posts

Congrats to my friends on the great runs and win!

Frank

·
Registered
835 Posts

Congrats Jose and the crew from Opalocka, glad to see someone from my neighborhood in the winners circle, thats going to be a competitive car for sure.

Robert

·
Registered
700 Posts

Awesome job guys....Don't leave the NOS program....hahaha

Great job on the first weekend with the car!!!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts

GO TEAM SOUTH GREAT JOB JOSE and team

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

Awesome job guys....Don't leave the NOS program....hahaha

Great job on the first weekend with the car!!!

HAHAH X2. Great job Jose, Pedro and the entire crew.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts