Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Avid long time fan of Bones, but he's cooked his goose again. Dana will dump him. Bellator will pick him up. He will be a two belt Champion over there. Mostly mediocre fighters...Such a shame.
I think Dana may send him out with a bang now, like find someone that can and will beat him. His last 2 fights were ties at best, he's 2 losses in a row from obscurity IMO

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
When he finally does something that gets himself killed, hopefully they will study his brain. So much talent, so driven, but so stupid.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
When he finally does something that gets himself killed, hopefully they will study his brain. So much talent, so driven, but so stupid.
There is no study needed. History tells us what need to know. Blacks were bred to be bigger & stronger, not smarter.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Firearm charge in the Q is no joke...Especially with his Resume'
Since they're in the desert, I thought they might shoot a lot out there. I would be cool if he had a trunk full of gear. But it just seems like he was just toting around a pistol.. DUmb Ass.. He seems to have a heightened level of self importance and invincibility ..

We'll see what happens when they cut down his money tree.. He'll be fighting at the pig races..

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,077 Posts
What a truly stupid mother fucker

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Since they're in the desert, I thought they might shoot a lot out there. I would be cool if he had a trunk full of gear. But it just seems like he was just toting around a pistol.. DUmb Ass.. He seems to have a heightened level of self importance and invincibility ..

We'll see what happens when they cut down his money tree.. He'll be fighting at the pig races..
He shot a pistol in the City...Had M.J. all over him self and was drunk as shit with an open bottle of tequila....What that has to do with the desert or truck full of gear...I don't know....Not to mention his numerous other run ins...

·
Long Live The King
98,118 Posts
Seriously, that guy must just be fucked in the head. Hes got the skills to be at the top of the game for years to come.
Has the skills, but apparently a flippin' idiot

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
You can take da rat out da hood butcha can't take da hood out da rat.

·
Señor Member
26,726 Posts
Just what Dana needed right now. lol

·
Wart Remover
2,419 Posts
Fuck that glorified juicer.
Do you hold the same disdainful feelings towards the other famous "glorified juicer", Jack LaLanne???

Having be a user of anabolic performance enhancers for quite a long time (5 years, stopped in 2013), I can say with certainty that #1-EVERYONE in MMA was using at one time or another, and #2-At the level the top guys were "juicing", it's only to recover from training faster and with less damage. It's not bulking up and getting stronger, I can assure you.

Oh, and fucka Jonathan Jones, btw.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts