Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck driver going down a back road at 2.30 AM and comes up to a bridge and see's a young lady getting ready to jump off the bridge and stops and pulls her down. He said if your going to kill youself how about a blow job? She say's ok. After she's done he say's, DAMN WHAT WASTE!! Why are you going to kill yourself?

Because my mommy and daddy don't like it when I dress up as a girl...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What the FUCK. I tell a joke and this east coast prick wants to hit below the knees. Cheap shot.. Kind of reminds me of the other guy from the east coast ..1320.. You know, The greatest. Red 68 chevelle!!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not interested. If youre looking for another guy to go down on you, this probably isnt the place.

Doesn't surpise me in the least. Every time I've been to the east coast theres alway's a fag wanting to suck someone's dick. 2nd to the bay area. Move out to the bay and you won't need to hide being gay.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hit below the kness? What did I step on your toe?

Do you really think you bother me?? Not at all. I would have to be unsure of myself before you could REALLY get under my skin.. I'm pretty stable in that area.. If you took hook line and sinker on the wife post then maybe you aren't as smart as you thought you were. Don't you know bullshit when you read it?

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
Do you really think you bother me?? Not at all. I would have to be unsure of myself before you could REALLY get under my skin.. I'm pretty stable in that area.. If you took hook line and sinker on the wife post then maybe you aren't as smart as you thought you were. Don't you know bullshit when you read it?
Did you read my reponses in there, obviously i didnt take you seriously.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's huge and make up. I'm having a few problems which we all do at some point in our lives but I'll work it out... Sometimes you just need to vent to work it out.. Hitting a man below the belt isn't cool. We all are (RACERS) (BOTHERS) and should help each other when the calling comes. I'm not a bad person and feel I'm a %100 stand up guy. ;) The post wasn't total bullshit..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts