Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sucked to see him crash tonight at Milan. Looked like the car got into some fluid on track? Came around awfully quick. I know he posts here so hope the car can be repaired soon and glad no injuries!

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Rotten Luck? Sorry to see it also.

·
Registered
523 Posts
OOh that sucks, I love that car. Glad he is OK and I hope the car can be fixed...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Noooooo :(
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Anyone got a pic of it? Before the crash

·
Registered
146 Posts
white Mustang with red stripes. It happened right in front of us and it didn't look to be that hard of a hit, hopefully just sheet metal damage. The track looked to be poorly prepped as alot of cars were seriously smoking the tires the first 200'. But there were also alot of very quick passes also so who knows.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sorry Bud if there is anything I can do let me know !That Sucked:-Daw

·
Registered
11,441 Posts
Rotten luck!......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Johnny hit the wall coming right at us,i hate to see anybody wreck there car but,the wall saved him from going over cause he was on his way.Glad your ok,hope you get it fixed soon.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Glad he's not hurt but how many of these wrecks are we going to see and people not have the insurance to cover their cars??????? Why anyone would even drive down the track without the on track insurance amazes me. If he had our insurance that car would be at a chassis builders shop today starting to be fixed.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
white Mustang with red stripes. It happened right in front of us and it didn't look to be that hard of a hit, hopefully just sheet metal damage. The track looked to be poorly prepped as alot of cars were seriously smoking the tires the first 200'. But there were also alot of very quick passes also so who knows.
Poorly prepped???????? I went 1.182/1.180/1.167/1.173 the last four runs.??????

1 - 20 of 64 Posts