Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Johnny! Thanks for the awsome tune up! I didn't realize that you knew how to tune turbo cars too? I'm glad it went a 7.60 on 7 cylinders. Can you give me the tune up that uses all 8 cylinders next time? PHUCK!!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:shock: Let me guess, you'e going back to nitrous? Man, that sucks, Jim.

Wes

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EvilB1Dart said:
:shock: Let me guess, you'e going back to nitrous? Man, that sucks, Jim.

Wes
NO! Nitrous is the reason my heads are so phucked up!

F. RIZZO said:
Monson - you don't have one of those black rings around your eye ?

Do you?
:lol: she pulled my jersey over my head...beat my ass...and told me to stop being a pansy ass!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ouch!! I hate seeing anybody experience that kind of destruction.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Jim. I think it was your ride I saw at Milan, impressive number considering it only ran on seven holes. I came by your pit to say hi but you ( I think it was you) had your head burried under your jacket looking at data. Next time keep yo momma at home :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Jim. I think it was your ride I saw at Milan, impressive number considering it only ran on seven holes. I came by your pit to say hi but you ( I think it was you) had your head burried under your jacket looking at data. Next time keep yo momma at home :lol:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Damn, I'm sorry to see that Jim. Might want to check out the turbine side of the turbo to make sure none of the pieces went through there and messed it up :(

- Brian

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OUTLAW said:
Yea, that was me. I can't see the darn computer screen unless I cover it up with my coat. At that point I was still hoping it was just an oil leak. :evil:

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gasguzzler said:
Damn, I'm sorry to see that Jim. Might want to check out the turbine side of the turbo to make sure none of the pieces went through there and messed it up :(

- Brian
Yea, I was going to box it up and send it to you guys. Any special shipping instructions?

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
2* advance per pound of boost, right? :-D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts