Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Just back from Indy....had a blast!... Now to answer your question, all your hero has to do is show up with that 2400lb pile of shit...yes!! I said he can weigh 2400lbs!!!, and his 5-speed...

....all he has to do is unhook the spray! :shock:

I'll show up with my single stage, 3000lb single carb automatic car, now with him at 2400lbs, on horsepower....should be a fair race with me at 3000lbs don't you think???....heck he'll be 600lbs lighter than me!

but just like the deal with Jeff Naiser....it'll never happen!

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
John, that's a little unreasonable!!! Look back to prostock trucks... they needed 2 carbs and a sheetmetal manifold with a full tube big tire chassis to run the numbers you're talking about.... at the same weight. Now you want him to have a single carb, cast manifold small tire back half to do the same???????

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
John, that's a little unreasonable!!! Look back to prostock trucks... they needed 2 carbs and a sheetmetal manifold with a full tube big tire chassis to run the numbers you're talking about.... at the same weight. Now you want him to have a single carb, cast manifold small tire back half to do the same???????
....600 lbs weight advantage? isn't enough?? ...go pound sand!

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tell you what Johnny Baio Run the Shark Motor to Motor.

Shark Weight 3100lbs for this race!

And it has true 10.5 tires.

24th of Sept at Milan

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Chuck L. said:
I tell you what Johnny Baio Run the Shark Motor to Motor.

Shark Weight 3100lbs for this race!

And it has true 10.5 tires.

24th of Sept at Milan
...we'll be at RT. 41 that day, ....but I thought you were so hyped about me and Billy?....I got an e-mail that suggested him on hp, and me on spray.....and the reaction was what was predicted.....you boys ARE choking...LOL!, now as for that shark thing....no problem we'll change converters and rear gear and wind it up...no problem.....how much? :-D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
They have seen what Detroit has to offer and are too scared to come out and play.. Do you blame them?
and who you got?....huh?

We got:
Austin Coil (Farkones Coil Minick..aka Chi-Town Hustler)
Dave Howard (Pro-Stock)
Tony Gillig (Pro-Stock / NMRA)
Chris Karamesines (Top-Fuel)'50s-present
Tony Schumacher (Top-Fuel)
Don Schumacher (Funny Car) '60's
Tony Christian (Pro-Street)...nuff said!!
Chuck Samuels
Nick Scavo
Spiro Papas
...Many more....who you got?..Monty, Chuck :roll:....LOL
and the Lions?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Whats funny is we can top your list with just street racing style cars.. :smt005 You hunted all the way to NHRA to make a list for Chicago :smt044

1 - 20 of 60 Posts