Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Just incredible...

ProCharger Super Street Outlaw was a thrill-fest from the word “go”. In qualifying, John “The Fireball” Urist cranked off a pair of 7.02-second elapsed times to take the number-one spot and set the new ET record. His 7.025 put him only .011 second ahead of the number two qualifier, Chris Tuten, on the ladder. In eliminations, Urist never went slower than a 7.06 en route to the final round, where he met Terry Elam, who was having a stellar day himself. As the tree dropped, Urist had the starting line advantage, and as Elam slowed, Urist streaked to a 7.05-second victory. While the first six-second run wasn’t in the cards for Urist, he won his unprecedented seventh Super Street Outlaw title.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Anyone see the run by John Urist in SSO , , 7.02 ????

Curtis
What weight,blower size and tire size ,and engine size?I thought i read somewhere that class runs just 28.5 x10.75 slick max.People have been in 6s on taller tires but that is impressive if its 28 tire.thanx ahead of time.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
I still love small blocks, so it would be interesting to see how a small block like Urists would run in Outlaw Radial with a F3-135 or 139.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts