Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
New driver wanted.. Send applications to Camp... :-D
Sorry Monty, no openings. We'll keep the one we have, especially since HE owns the car.
As Jimmy can tell you it was a deal that noone could have have probably gotten out of. Although the car was setup sorta soft,( for us) (it had a 1.07 60 ft on a GREEN race track), BUT when it went off the concrete to the blacktop, it instantly lit the tires and turned right. It coulda been a headon but he saved it from that.
The track is brand new and had 4inches of rain in 4 hours on it the day B4. There were 4 6.50 cars in the pits and one ran a 7.2 2nd round.
Oh well, the trials and tribulations of "The Learning Curve).

·
Registered
509 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Bill.....Read the daggon posts......Its Fixed.....with Duct Tape
Bill
You heard it here, first! ORANGE duct tape, a borrowed wishbone locater, new tightie whities for John and we were good to go!
That kid has watched to much footage of some dipstick driving a Chevy Luv pickup with a Rodeck in it!
Like it says on the hood: "No boxes, no juice-Just balls and boost!"

Jimmy
Can I get a copy of the footage, PLEASE? There is SOME MORE 42 Below in it for you!

Monty
Honest Injun, Jimmy Biggs turned down 42 Below in Delaware!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:shock: ....I'm takin a rain check......if I didn't have to be in Kentucky the next day.....I would have been sloppin down with ya :p

·
Registered
519 Posts
CAMP DONT TELL ME YOU SHOWED JR THOSE TAPES OF YOU DRIVING THAT CRAZY PICK UP WHEN YOU WENT RACING DOWN UNDER LMAO. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON LOL.

ANYWAY GLAD JOHN IS AOK AND THE CAR IS ALL FIXED WITH DUCT TAPE.

WHAT DID AXLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THIS? HE LOVES TALKIN A GOOD STORY TO THE CROWD. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Sorry Camp I aint no drinker.. heavy drinking from the ago or 13 - 19 led me to 1.5 weeks in the hospital and 3 years of screwy doctors... :-D But I do have some good stories to tell.. LMFAO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts