Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Hey Camp how does your crew guy see you over that wing back there whats he see the tops of your fingers???:smt082

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
That screw blower makes just a little more steam than the old Roots stuff, huh? :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Excuses 101...

Lets see how to best respond...

1. Thanks Jimmy B for putting that up. As they say in "the biz" any free ink is good ink!
2. Todd, Your turns coming buddy!
3. Two Ton Tommy, at least we aren't renting a ride... AND Heather likes me better! Remember the used part...
4. Shawn-And you know the real deal! We run 3.90s at 2700 plus. You weigh 2380 and run 4 .98! Just kidding folks! His car is heavier... And he does run a bit quicker than that. He just has a major issue with getting whoaed up!!!
5. Greg, Ya got that right! But two races in and we have proven we can come over from the street car scene and play with the Big Dogs! And these dogs are phuckin HUGE!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Lets see how to best respond...

1. Thanks Jimmy B for putting that up. As they say in "the biz" any free ink is good ink!
2. Todd, Your turns coming buddy!
3. Two Ton Tommy, at least we aren't renting a ride... AND Heather likes me better! Remember the used part...
4. Shawn-And you know the real deal! We run 3.90s at 2700 plus. You weigh 2380 and run 4 .98! Just kidding folks! His car is heavier... And he does run a bit quicker than that. He just has a major issue with getting whoaed up!!!
5. Greg, Ya got that right! But two races in and we have proven we can come over from the street car scene and play with the Big Dogs! And these dogs are phuckin HUGE!!!

Hi CAMP!!!!! Heard u were looking for me!!!!!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hell Camp I'd be happy with a 4.98 as long as it dont jump on two wheels and switch lanes!!!! We know how to run fas just cant run straight!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Camp, long time no see -- I hope all is well. I look forward to seeing you, Axel & the team at Norwalk -- you are making the tow right?
See ya there

·
Registered
509 Posts
Camp, long time no see -- I hope all is well. I look forward to seeing you, Axel & the team at Norwalk -- you are making the tow right?
See ya there
Yes Jim we are. We just couldnt justify the 24 hrs to NB is all!

Looking forward to seeing you.

JIMMY BIGGS!!!!!!
You are slacking, no 42 Below on the weekend....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts