Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone was amazed and buzzing about the car count and close racing this past weekend at SGMP....well, that was a product of your year long commitment and hard work of making X275 the fastest and baddest small tire class in the country. You are there at every big race and work tirelessly behind the scenes and are always front and center to answer any question or handle any problem. The unparralled success of X275 is a testament to your character as a man and your passion as a racer. Thanks again for giving me a great place to race and new people to call my brothers.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Wow! Thanks Ronnie and congrats on going some rounds in a very tough field of cars this weekend!

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
John is the shit, even if he does have some b.s. rules that are unfair:p:p:p jk John you really have done an amazing job assembling such a great field of cars, with some great rules.

·
Registered
855 Posts
john sears is a gayboy

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
John can you pm me a phone number to get intouch with you? Just want to clarify something with you about the rules ! We are getting the car ready and before we go any further just wanna make sure we
Are ok!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
John can you pm me a phone number to get intouch with you? Just want to clarify something with you about the rules ! We are getting the car ready and before we go any further just wanna make sure we
Are ok!! Thanks
I got his number, but calling him is like sending him a PM. :p

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Are ok!! Thanks

. . . . if you need to clarify then you're cheating :p ;)

·
Registered
855 Posts
lol y'all gotta give him a few days, we were at the track from wednesday to the wee hours of monday morning, and he still had to make a 12 hour drive after that

thats dedication ladies and gentlemen

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
JOHN SEARS IS THE MAN !!!!!!! John I don't know how you do what you do....... it has to be tiring, and still you do a wonderful job. Well done....

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
lol y'all gotta give him a few days, we were at the track from wednesday to the wee hours of monday morning, and he still had to make a 12 hour drive after that

thats dedication ladies and gentlemen
LOL..... and I"m sure he had to work today too. That is dedication. You too Matt..... well done this weekend.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Are ok!! Thanks
John needs a few days. Give me call (954-607-8179) or shoot me an email (down in my sig) and I will answer your questions.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
. . . if that's true, then explain your existence please :rolleyes: ;)

Johns an idiot and the class sucks

:partyman: :p

Invalid arguement.......Tom Cruise has a kid too. :smt065:-D:-D

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Everyone was amazed and buzzing about the car count and close racing this past weekend at SGMP....well, that was a product of your year long commitment and hard work of making X275 the fastest and baddest small tire class in the country. You are there at every big race and work tirelessly behind the scenes and are always front and center to answer any question or handle any problem. The unparralled success of X275 is a testament to your character as a man and your passion as a racer. Thanks again for giving me a great place to race and new people to call my brothers.
Couldn't have said it any better.

Thanks for making the long haul down to GA.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I think it was 90 cars or tech cards sold. Oh and Matt is the gay one in the family.........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts