Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If ... when the shit goes down... people like you will be the first ones “to be offed” 😃
Your mentality will be your own fate. The USA will a much better place. Better than ever before. As far as meeting up with me that is fine. Don’t travel to Texas however if you travel
to Florida we can meet. Won’t be the first time meeting YB members from afar. Won’t be the last you anti American twat 😂
All the typing .... I'm willing to bet your scary ass will be in the storm cellar. Hell I've got family all over FLORIDA I can get a rep your way. Save me the trip. I'm tripping dudes a pussy and your not about that. Waste of time get at me when you feel the need. Cuz would love to drink a beer with you.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Lol sending someone else. Damn you got me scared now. You must be a "real ass nigga"

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
#metoo lol. I live 15 min from Honduras Chris. You can get a 2 for 1 special.
👍🏻
He just posted he has moved on already 😂

haha the 2 for 1 we should film that situation as he runs like the liberal twats always do 😎

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
He didn't have to he just post racist shit. Ok basic ass question what does light & darkness have in common? Nothing!
If your not a racist why post racist shit? Oh, it's his base so he's just playing along to get votes. BS! Birds of a feather flock together. I'm no longer doing stuff that would get me in trouble so why in the hell would I be out with the folks who I use to run with. Common sense isn't Common
What did trump post that was racist?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Lol sending someone else. Damn you got me scared now. You must be a "real ass nigga"
Wasn’t sure but you’re probably right he’s a colored dude. His back up is sent first.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
All the typing .... I'm willing to bet your scary ass will be in the storm cellar. Hell I've got family all over FLORIDA I can get a rep your way. Save me the trip. I'm tripping dudes a pussy and your not about that. Waste of time get at me when you feel the need. Cuz would love to drink a beer with you.
Message me when you are coming to S Florida.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
The word REVOLUTION has been used through out the trump first term. Now the Trumpets are saying the democrats are foreign agents if they use the word. Trump is the Russian agent to this country.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts