Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former top-ranking Obama official and traitor has revealed that the Democratic Party is prepared to support a “revolution” in the streets to force Donald Trump out of office if he wins re-election this fall.

It’s a familiar face: Former Secretary of State John Kerry.

He signaled that party leaders will support a violent “revolution,” if that’s what it takes.
Horn News ^
------------

Sedition Alert!

·
Information Desk
1,873 Posts
In that scenario, if President Trump countered that declaration of war by offering some sort of pardon on a federal level for a response by the right, are the Democrats aware of the sheer amount of violence that the right is prepared to bring without fear of arrest? 12 years of spent up anger... a trillion bullets... I don't see it ending well for them.

·
Registered
27,542 Posts
Former top-ranking Obama official and traitor has revealed that the Democratic Party is prepared to support a “revolution” in the streets to force Donald Trump out of office if he wins re-election this fall.

It’s a familiar face: Former Secretary of State John Kerry.

He signaled that party leaders will support a violent “revolution,” if that’s what it takes.
Horn News ^
------------

Sedition Alert!
I thought that was illegal. So, can we say “white power” and also revolt without consequences? 100 years ago he’d be in front of a firing squad. But, today, instead of that or a hangman’s noose, they get rewarded. Go figure. I’ve got a feeling this country will never return to normal, and will change dramatically. Either for better, or worse, but it’s definitely going to change.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Although it would hurt tons of Americans and open us up to an attack by a foreign government, we need to get this civil war on already. These libs keep pushing and pushing. I still to this day can't believe some right wing nut job hasn't picked off some of these people. The right wing nut jobs must have all been a lib wet dream and talking point since they have not shown their faces in years.

·
Registered
32,219 Posts
These leftists calling for a violent revolution seem to be oblivious of the FACT that the opposition will fight back. So far the right has basically ignored their outbursts. If they continue down this path a whole bunch of them won’t be returning to their mom’s basement for shelter because they will be in a drawer or more likely a freezer truck in a parking lot at the morgue.

·
Registered
11,206 Posts
I think it would be great fun to practice meat cleaver throwing using kerry's head as a target, i bet a good thrower could split that fucking melon right down the nose center line, that fucking piece of trash should keep his mouth filled with the nigger obamas cum.

·
Registered
32,219 Posts
If it ever starts, there’ll be no stopping it.
And why would they even bother to try and stop. A whole bunch of people have been holding back for years. Pent up rage will do some damage. Kerry has no fucking clue.

·
T/S 368E
28,884 Posts

Just great, when the POS liberals in Illinois are not renewing our FOID cards, is when I need it renewed so I can stock up!!!!!

Reactions: jeff85

·
Registered
32,219 Posts
It’s crazy that they think they will have a Marxist Revolution without any opposition?

We have been too nice and perfectly law-abiding while they do what they want with zero consequences up to this point. They mistake our failure to respond for inability to respond. Won’t they be surprised!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts