Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ORTC. The worlds greatest photographer (big john fore III) The man womanthat changed the internet updates forever (WADE EXUM) and LIGIA (THE ROCKIN ROMANIAN ) will be giving up to the second coverage right here on yellow bullet. the photos will be great and the fun will be almost illegal. If you cant make it join us here live on the bullet. You wont want to miss this threesome of fun.
Duck OUT

THANK YOU YELLOW BULLET FOR GIVING US A PLACE TO HAVE FUN.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JF III is getting older im not sure if he knows the difference in the colors of the cars:p

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really think you should hand out free pecker extenders to the first 1000 spectators or so thru the gates! LOL!
Thats a good idea bit no mayors editions.:p

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I sure wish I could make it but the live feed and the updates will off the chain.

Thanks to all that make it happen.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I hope you can get some work out of that John Fore guy..every time I saw him at ORSCA Atlanta he was laying down on the job.... ......................................................................................................................................

still took the best damn pics in the world

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm so pumped up for this weekend!! Hope I don't get into trouble from all the fun that's going to happen at SGMP. Hey Ridenour, we gonna take care of you:)
ORTC OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER
DONT UNDERESTIMATE HIS AWESOMENESS:p

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
John Fore III in da HOUSE at The ORTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how Wade will be able to follow up his alcohol infused rapid fire posting from the last race he was at!

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
I sure wish I could make it but the live feed and the updates will off the chain.

Aw, we'll miss you, Craig, but maybe we'll see you in October???

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks for the support big dawg. Buy some new shirts.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
I hope you can get some work out of that John Fore guy..every time I saw him at ORSCA Atlanta he was laying down on the job.... ......................................................................................................................................

still took the best damn pics in the world

This one time, at band camp, I saw the Duck making love to a radial tire, while John Fore lay on the ground and....:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
John Fore III in da HOUSE at The ORTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how Wade will be able to follow up his alcohol infused rapid fire posting from the last race he was at!

official tech director in the house also.:yawinkle:

·
Registered
946 Posts
damn band camp, I missed a hell of a lot of fun skipping it.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This one time, at band camp, I saw the Duck making love to a radial tire, while John Fore lay on the ground and....:smt102

If John posts that picture i might have to hurt him.:)

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
And what can you say about LIGIA - THE ROCKIN ROMANIAN, she will do her best to keep our boy Wade on task! Hmmmm Red Bull and Vodka may be the order of the day! I may have to hook her up with some of the new Pink X275 Tank tops and Vee neck T shirts!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THE ONLY GOOD LOVIN IS RADIAL TIRE LOVIN:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And what can you say about LIGIA - THE ROCKIN ROMANIAN, she will do her best to keep our boy Wade on task! Hmmmm Red Bull and Vodka may be the order of the day! I may have to hook her up with some of the new Pink X275 Tank tops and Vee neck T shirts!
She can sell some shirts now.:)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts