Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to OKC some time back, and heard 94.7 The Brew and started streaming online it when I got back home. Okay radio station, but on the weekends they play John Clay Wolfe and his fucking radio show SUCKS! Unfunny, but to make it worse, his company, GiveMeTheVIN.com is part of the show. People call in and tell Wolfe what kind of car they have and he will make offers on them. It was entertaining the first time I heard it, but fuck! It’s boring as fuck now. Can’t stand Wolfe, fucker barely knows cars at all. It’s a weird radio program at best, boring as fuck at worst. I don’t listen to that shit anymore.

Anyone else ever hear his tedious boring ass crap? If you don’t, don’t start.

·
Registered
656 Posts
They play it on a local station here on Sunday. Amazed at the amount he will offer some people and they just say ok! These people too lazy to blue book their cars? I have heard offers so bad it should be theft.. It’s almost as if people are so excited to be on air for the radio show that they feel excited/obligated to sell to him.

·
Registered
17,254 Posts
What is with this phuckin’ guy?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
When I saw the "VIN" I thought differently, but speaking of it, knowing a VIN, can I search online to find a certain vehicle? I'd like to know where my old bike is.

·
aka old_shoe
17,360 Posts
I sold him a car a few years ago. Great doing business with

·
Registered
656 Posts
He just uses manheim MMR for auction price then offers them less.....just like every dealer in the country.
I had a dealer try that bs on me with my wife’s srt and I said sure if I can buy the truck I wanted at auction price.. we shook hands and I left because never side would give.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts