Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Biden's son fails drug test, is discharged from Navy

Joe think: "D'oh! I'll just reference my dead son Beau and nobody will question my partner in high Ukraine crimes son Hunter's adventures in the US Military."
No one will recall that back when Joe was tag-teaming the USA with Barack Obama they eviscerated the US Military...

The younger son of Vice President Joe Biden failed a drug test for cocaine, a month after his commissioning last year into the Navy Reserve and was discharged.

Hunter Biden, an ensign, had been selected for commission as a reserve officer through the Direct Commission Officer program in 2012, according to Cmdr. Ryan Perry, a Navy spokesman. He was commissioned into the Navy Reserve unit for Navy Public Affairs Support Element East in Norfolk, Va. Biden, who had no prior military experience, was one of six officers commissioned nationally into the Navy Reserve public affairs division.

"It was the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge," Biden said in statement issued through his lawyer. "I respect the Navy's decision. With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward."

The incident was first reported late Thursday in The Wall Street Journal. Citing "people familiar with the matter," it reported that Biden was given a drug test in June 2013 that tested positive for cocaine.

Biden, 44, was discharged from the Navy Reserve in February. He has worked as a lawyer, lobbyist and managing partner at the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners in Washington. He was hired in May to join the board of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine's largest private oil and gas producer, and be in charge of its legal department.

A spokeswoman for the vice president declined to comment.

·
Registered
14,636 Posts
'Moving Forward' seems to be a recurring statement from him as he moves from one criminal activity to another.
Being that he is handsome and a great smile earns his reprieve with the liberals in spite of drug addiction, fuking his dead brothers wife while being diverced from is own wife, taking bribes and laundering money for the Chinese and selling political influence and insuring Ukranian Oligarks of USA government 'loans' for all to pillage from.
Yup, got a great smile too!
'A sudden look in the eye and an easy smile, you got to be trusted by the people you lie to' is, I think, how Roger Waters phrased it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
joe himself, was a draft dodger, came down with asthma, while playing football, as he got his draft notice for 'Nam.
You don't get a draft notice for Nam, you can be sent anywhere or stay in the States. It's a long list of political draft Dodgers including Trump....

·
Registered
24,134 Posts
You don't get a draft notice for Nam, you can be sent anywhere or stay in the States. It's a long list of political draft Dodgers including Trump....
back then, your draft notice inevitably was meant for 'Nam, the draft numbers the US government required was directly tied to the numbers of service personnel required for the war effort!...and that was a monthly flucuating number ......I was there friend, were you?.....................also includes bill clinton, stolen valor blumenthal, swift boat kerry, the point is, there is a lot of bullshit to go around, not just trump. as a matter of a point, i just listed 4 instances of democrats with shame, you listed only 1........why is that?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,601 Posts
:D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
back then, your draft notice inevitably was meant for 'Nam, the draft numbers the US government required was directly tied to the numbers of service personnel required for the war effort!...and that was a monthly flucuating number ......I was there friend, were you?.....................also includes bill clinton, stolen valor blumenthal, swift boat kerry, the point is, there is a lot of bullshit to go around, not just trump. as a matter of a point, i just listed 4 instances of democrats with shame, you listed only 1........why is that?
Truckedup is fucked up,,he has trump on that small brain of his

·
Western North Carolina
20,394 Posts
Truckedup...…………………………...……………………………...REKT!!!! LMMFAO

·
Idiot Savant
164,937 Posts
He had two sons. The one that died wasn't a fuckup.

"Biden's unit was activated to deploy to Iraq on October 3, 2008, and sent to Fort Bliss, Texas, for pre-deployment training,[12] the day after his father participated in the 2008 presidential campaign's only vice presidential debate. His father was on the record as saying, "I don't want him going. But I tell you what, I don't want my grandson or my granddaughters going back in 15 years, and so how we leave makes a big difference."[13] "

That was Beau.

So Biden did, in fact, see him off to the ME. He was a judge advocate, but he was there for a year none-the-less.

His drug addicted son is a separate story.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,601 Posts
joes other kid wants to party with charlie sheen

·
Registered
25,139 Posts
I don't.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,601 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You are a STUPID AND IGNORANT motherfucker

·
T/S 368E
29,032 Posts

Just watched a video with all creepy joe sexual predator goofs from just this year!!!!

HOLY FRICK, we know this imbecile was never very bright, but damn, this is elder abuse!!!
This guy is brain damaged!!!
This guy can't remember his name while looking at his drivers license!!!
he was confused, flip flopped, and just plain senile!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts