Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Joe's handler's are playing with fire with the focus on the VP pick.

Especially since it will likely be a progressive woman.

Its common knowledge for us here at YB, that Joe is a few fries short of a happy meal.

If the broad electorate figures out that they are electing a radical and a woman, rather than Joe, I dont think they will win.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Reactions: Mike Swann

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
They are fucked. How long have they had to decide? Now they have pushed their announcement date back? They can’t fucking choose. No better way to show his eventual running mate that Joe has settled.

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
The democrat ticket reflects the ineffectiveness of Congress and democrat run poverty centers (cities)
Media will frame it , Dem's as Saviors, the only Hope :mad::mad::mad:

"Trumps Fault" "Trumps Virus" "Trumps Economy" Trump's a Racist , Trump's Army of Storm Troopers !

·
Registered
19,836 Posts
Biden and Ginsberg, the dems are just trying to prop both of them up until after the election. Then the criminals take over.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Biden is a fucking crook and crooks pick other crooks to work with them.

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Biden is a fucking crook and crooks pick other crooks to work with them.
And we wonder why they want to Defund the Police, hum !!

Crooks really don't like Laws or Enforcers .

Biden and Dems sure help with Gun sells , records set ? :giggle::giggle::giggle: !

·
aka old_shoe
16,731 Posts
I hope Trump draws a hard line on cheating for this election, I want to know some real numbers of left vs right

·
Registered
25,300 Posts
Biden and Ginsberg, the dems are just trying to prop both of them up until after the election. Then the criminals take over.
You mean 'healthy' criminals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts