Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of going by to see Joel and pick up some trans parts. He really knows his transmissions and will help you out with technical insite. Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I had the pleasure of going by to see Joel and pick up some trans parts. He really knows his transmissions and will help you out with technical insite. Great guy to deal with.
X100! Joel does great work. I've been a customer for almost 10 years.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
post a link or contact info..,:cool:
313-581-6266 Call early. He and Shawn are the only people there and when they're working they don't always stop for the phone. Great prices and even better transmissions.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
313-581-6266 Call early. He and Shawn are the only people there and when they're working they don't always stop for the phone. Great prices and even better transmissions.
x2 great people been a customer for 10 years in june and have never been let down . joes tells it like it is

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Builts the best budget glide on the planet!

·
Registered
360 Posts
X3 on the budget glide!! Joel has done every trans I ever had in my car , including my first C4 back in 96. Also did the 8.8 in my car and the 8.8 in my old F150 back in the day. Joel had always been very helpfull, he has gone out of his way many times to help me when I was in a jam.

·
Registered
135 Posts
yah just when you thought you had a trans man that knows it all, he might only because he called JOEL for guidance and advice....JOEL IS THE MAN....NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts