Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Impressive wheelstand but I'm more impressed with how Joe transformed his car from what it was last year into what it is this year. Last year was dull paint and the motor was always backfiring and spurting and now it's a very clean car and runs great.:cool: Probably the most improved car from last year to this year. Good job Joe!!!

Nice shots like usual Mike!!!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Impressive wheelstand but I'm more impressed with how Joe transformed his car from what it was last year into what it is this year. Last year was dull paint and the motor was always backfiring and spurting and now it's a very clean car and runs great.:cool: Probably the most improved car from last year to this year. Good job Joe!!!

Nice shots like usual Mike!!!!!
thanks buddy. we really worked are asses off, and got the most out of this program as we could. never won one round last year, to third in points. Dream come true just to be able to race with great guys like yourself, and everyone in dragradial. win or lose, just cant wait to get to the track, and hang out. now if i only could get the balls to ride these wheelies out like u!! crazy! mike, you are the man, great shots buddy, thanks!

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
wow, 8-0 @ 175 is it a nitrous car or??
yes nitrous car. all the nitrous drag radial cars at milan were in a little race to the sevens, no one has done it at milan, i got close but got beat to it. lot of cool nitrous cars out here where we race. All great guys, lots of fun to race with

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
Yes it is a nitrous chugger. Conventional headed big block.
big block chebby? i like it even more....now whats your tuneup and cam specs;)

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
big block chebby? i like it even more....now whats your tuneup and cam specs;)
tune up is easy. Old little chevy motor, 20 year old heads and a REAL BIG camshaft and LOTSSSSSSSS of nitrous!!

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
yes nitrous car. all the nitrous drag radial cars at milan were in a little race to the sevens, no one has done it at milan, i got close but got beat to it. lot of cool nitrous cars out here where we race. All great guys, lots of fun to race with
gotta love the nitrous cars, seems like a cool class to run in good luck hitting the seven sec. zone...just f-ing with ya about tuneup/cam specs.

·
Registered
485 Posts
gotta love the nitrous cars, seems like a cool class to run in good luck hitting the seven sec. zone...just f-ing with ya about tuneup/cam specs.
thanks buddy. great class, great group, lots of fun

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.