Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Joe Newsham and crew for showing some of the best sportsmanship you could ask for. Tim Lynch and crew had a battery problem in the semis just as they were ready to pull the car to the line. We asked Joe if he wanted to wait and he said he came to race. Joe waited 15 minutes or so for Tim to get their car fixed and to the line. Joe and crew are a class act and we are proud to have them kicking butt in ORSCA this year!

Ellen

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Team J&E is always there to help a racer out .....:supz:

·
11,826 Posts
Joe & team JE did the same for me 2 years ago at Atco q8...they waited and would not go into the water until i came. first class on the way.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Props to joe! and because timmy beat him i think they might be tied, or damn near close to being tied in points!!!

Talk about a nice guy

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lynch is pretty far down in points-but Barfield is out, Rainwater and Markiewicz both broke Sat night before 1 rd elims and Blackmon lost early. Newsham should have gained some points.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I agree, that was pretty awesome for them to do that, not to many people would have done that especially in the semifinals....unbelievable sportmanship!!!! Also, I want to apologize to the Nesham crew for forgetting to put our stacks up this weekend. As we were breaking everything down, we realized we forgot. I am sure the diesel fumes were pretty bad and we are really sorry for you guys having to breathe that in!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts