Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No tax agenda in modern history would do more to chase jobs and investment out of the United States than this “sock it to the rich” sophistry.

BIDEN PLEDGES TO ROLL BACK TRUMP'S $2 TRILLION TAX CUTS

It reverses virtually every tax cut under the Trump law, which gave us the lowest unemployment rate and highest income gains in 30 years, a surge in wealth and stock values, and attracted nearly $1 trillion of foreign capital to the United States.

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
The 'No Malarky' Plan?

·
Registered
28,775 Posts
Well he's got my vote... Who in their right mind can say that? AOC green deal, Beto gun grab and what ever the fuck else he plans on destroying this Country with... If this fuck gets more than 30% of the vote.. it's time for a cleansing of America...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Big corporations have been getting tax breaks for decades at least 20-30 years. In my life time I recall very little of that money saved going to create jobs. The Corporations just gave their CEO big pay increases and still shut down plants and shipped jobs overseas. It is all BS smoke n mirrors . The reputincan party only cares about those Corporations who invest in the Rep. party and keeping their corrupt political party alive at the cost of everyone else.

·
Registered
35,892 Posts
Big corporations have been getting tax breaks for decades at least 20-30 years. In my life time I recall very little of that money saved going to create jobs. The Corporations just gave their CEO big pay increases and still just down plants and shipped jobs overseas. It is all BS smoke n mirrors . The reputincan party only cares about those who invest in the rep. party and keeping their corrupt political party alive at the cost of everyone else.
You're obviously too dumb to even understand the corrections I could make and take apart each one of your idiotic premises.

Wow. Please tell me you're like 10 maybe ... or you are in a "group" home of some sort.

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Big corporations have been getting tax breaks for decades at least 20-30 years. In my life time I recall very little of that money saved going to create jobs. The Corporations just gave their CEO big pay increases and still shut down plants and shipped jobs overseas. It is all BS smoke n mirrors . The reputincan party only cares about those Corporations who invest in the Rep. party and keeping their corrupt political party alive at the cost of everyone else.
good bye asshole,----------------------------------------------ignored, done.

·
T/S 368E
29,149 Posts

Like anything, there is no way to group all corporations into a one size fits all!!!
Nobody is saying a lot of corporations aren't to blame for putting every penny saved 1st!!!!
Many company's have & still are selling out our country to line their pockets.

This is 2020, and we now have access & the ability to know what's going on.
If you continue to buy china stolen & counterfeited crap 1st, you are a POS and should be punished.
CEO's are making a fortune, I'm not a fan, but this is America, it's none of my business what someone is paid,
and it sure and frick isn't some jealous losers business!!!

If the greedy losers in this country are too stupid to do what's best for the country, then our politicians should!!!
There should be a total blockade against china for their stealing, illegal state manipulations, and aggression's against their neighbors.

If you move your factory to mexico, that's your business, this is a free country.
It's also a free country when they slap on a 300% tariff on your traitor ass!!!

There is no way in hell stuff should be made overseas 1000's of miles away, shipped here, and still cost 1/2 the price!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am curious then as to how this country is going to pay off its $trillion+ debt it has racked up by cutting taxes for decades, lining the pockets of corrupt politicians (on BOTH sides of the isle), Big business, and fighting wars we should not have been in like 2nd Iraq war and staying in Afghanistan after killing Ben Ladin? This country NEEDS $$$$$$ to keep functioning as a financially responsible and respectable nation.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Our biggest export is Dollars, right after Jobs. And that means we should be using High Tariffs to make other countries compete for our Dollars and compensate for lower taxes. But I'm sure some would just rather tax us all into poverty so they can look down and toss us scraps to make themselves Feel good LOL

·
Idiot Savant
165,026 Posts
Yeah......I suppose you have a equally stupid explanation to tell us why those Corporate CEOs are almost entirely Democrats.

Idiot.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I am curious then as to how this country is going to pay off its $trillion+ debt it has racked up by cutting taxes for decades, lining the pockets of corrupt politicians (on BOTH sides of the isle), Big business, and fighting wars we should not have been in like 2nd Iraq war and staying in Afghanistan after killing Ben Ladin? This country NEEDS $$$$$$ to keep functioning as a financially responsible and respectable nation.
"Trillions in debt" was racked up by politicians on BOTH sides of the isle spending way more than was brought in. If you could just for a minute take your partisan glasses off for just a minute and look at the numbers you'd see that both the Reagan and Trump tax cuts led to MORE money coming into the Feds due to increase economic activity.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Reasonable Taxation is not related to Jobs. The idea that lower taxes create jobs has been proved to be a myth. What lower taxes create is a shitty society.

Stop defending the rights of the mega rich to pay nothing while they take 70% of the value of your labor.

Bezos 180 billion and rising.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Reasonable Taxation is not related to Jobs. The idea that lower taxes create jobs has been proved to be a myth. What lower taxes create is a shitty society.

Stop defending the rights of the mega rich to pay nothing while they take 70% of the value of your labor.

Bezos 180 billion and rising.
What fuckin planet are you from????? There has been tremendous prosperity after the both the Reagan and Trump tax cuts........ as well as increased $$$$$$ going to the feds in taxes.

Stop defending the sleazy/corrupt politicians bought off by special interests that create a tax code where some companies pay little or no taxes. Don't be envious of those like Bezos who legally take advantage of tax loopholes, you should be madder than hell at the DC politicians who created said loopholes.

·
Registered
32,232 Posts
You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.
Where the fuck do you think JOBS come from?

And that’s the last words I will ever type to this current login name because it’s going on the ignore list with the rest of them.

·
Idiot Savant
165,026 Posts
"Trillions in debt" was racked up by politicians on BOTH sides of the isle spending way more than was brought in. If you could just for a minute take your partisan glasses off for just a minute and look at the numbers you'd see that both the Reagan and Trump tax cuts led to MORE money coming into the Feds due to increase economic activity.
Also Kennedy, Clinton, and Bush....but it was only a good idea when Democrats did it.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,942 Posts
Call it by its real name, "The Bye America" plan.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts