Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Who extorted money from Ukraine? who will not talk that he was in on the Flynn corrupt frame up of him, who's kid was on the board of directors of Burisma? Who assaulted Tarra Reid? Hidin Joe Biden that's who, faggot.
WHO trump was extorting a political favors from Ukraine, Flynn confessed to lying to the FBI, Burisma wanted a political connection to the United States and they recruited an American. Who assaulted Tarra Reid? There is no proof Biden has done anything you post.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

JOE MEANT THE $120 MILLION HE STOLE FOR HIS SON FROM THE UKRAINE!!!! NO BILLION DOLLARS UNLES YOU FIRE THE GUY WHO IS INVESTIGATING MY SON!!!!!...Check with Obama!!!!
That is a lie. A lie from a conman politician that was looking for political favors from a several foreign countries. There was nothing perfect from that extortion call.

·
Registered
16,900 Posts
That is a lie. A lie from a conman politician that was looking for political favors from a several foreign countries. There was nothing perfect from that extortion call.
You wouldn't know the truth if it pulled down your dress and kicked you in your cunt...faggot!

·
Registered
271 Posts
1. Hiding tax returns because they prove he is a conman.
2. Hiding college transcripts because they prove he wasn’t the smartest one in the room.
3. Hiding actual medical records because they prove he Is a Rich daddy’s boy that dodged the draft.
4. The transcripts are supposed to be a actual record of the call. The call last 30 minutes and the transcripts are 15 minutes. The call recording would prove he ask for political help from a foreign government.
5. The dem ask for documents several time and were stonewalled by executive privilege. More proof trump was lying to the America people.
6. The dems had several witnesses of their own and when trump complained he wasn't allowed witnesses he wouldn’t allow them to testify, Bolden is a good example.
7. A none disclosure agreement is to hid information from the public, his relatives even had to sign one. This is what this is all about. This is proof that trump has a lot more to hid than Biden.
1. He is not hiding them, he does not want to show them.
2. Your boy Biden claimed to be at the top of his class, that was a lie.
3. Your boy Clinton dodged the draft. There were many people (rich or not) that went to college to avoid the draft.
4. Some of the discussions in the call was possibly classified information.
5. Your boy Adam Schiff still has evidence that was in plain sight. We are still waiting to see the evidence.
6. The Dems controlled the proceedings and would not allow Trump to have witnesses. Imagine if this happened to you in a trial.
7. Nondisclosure agreements are common. You know Trump has more to hide than Biden? You truly are the Rainman of this website. You liberals have a supposed tally of 19,127+ lies told by Trump...I would bet Biden has that topped. Biden has been a politician since 1973...and many of his lies are on video.

·
Registered
35,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Joe has a lot less to hid from than trump the trumpet leader.

Where’s those tax returns?
Where is those college transcripts?
Where is the medical records for the draft dodging bone spurs?
Where is the recording of the perfect call to Ukraine for political HELP?
Where is all those impeachment documents the dems wanted to see?
Where are the impeachment witnesses trump wanted to call?
Everyone trump deals with, must sign a confidentiality agreement to hid everything he does. Where is the truth?

·
Registered
35,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks for your opinion. It means so much to me, I'll try a little harder.
Send me the info you fucking coward and I'll prove you wrong. You ARE interested in the TRUTH, right?

Sure you are .... LMAO

Size 10 keyboard, size 1 ass to back it up. Bad combination, pussy.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts