Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what is it with jobs... i mean the ones that are there...i have sent my resume to jobs i see online and get no call backs, then a couple days later i see the same job listed again so i send it again... and nothing... my resume is top notch, i even have a link to my work pics ( before and after) on it... back when i added the link i used to get calls... they even told me i got the job over everybody else because of it...:p

am i either over qualified or under qualifed...:confused:

forgot im layed off and getting un employment, so the bills are getting paid.... but im going crazy sitting at home.... been layed off since oct...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
POST THE PICS

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I just recieved a call tuesday and hand a job offer, which I gladly accepted.....yes I also sent prob close to 200-300 resumes. And that was 1 of about 15 interviews I had...same over or under too

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
oldschool, my wife could not find a job back home for nothing, that's why were out here now, if she could find one it would not pay the bills and she was usually over qualified for those

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Ford plant in ky will be taking apps and will hire 1800 people in July or August

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oldschool, my wife could not find a job back home for nothing, that's why were out here now, if she could find one it would not pay the bills and she was usually over qualified for those
the problem is i would move for work, but the wife doesn't want to... she works from home...:(

I just recieved a call tuesday and hand a job offer, which I gladly accepted.....yes I also sent prob close to 200-300 resumes. And that was 1 of about 15 interviews I had...same over or under too
i guess i have a few more to go...:smt081

·
Registered
16,919 Posts
what is it with jobs... i mean the ones that are there...i have sent my resume to jobs i see online and get no call backs, then a couple days later i see the same job listed again so i send it again... and nothing... my resume is top notch, i even have a link to my work pics ( before and after) on it... back when i added the link i used to get calls... they even told me i got the job over everybody else because of it...:p

am i either over qualified or under qualifed...:confused:

forgot im layed off and getting un employment, so the bills are getting paid.... but im going crazy sitting at home.... been layed off since oct...
You and many other U.S. citizens are being sold out by POS politicians who want to let people from foreign countries come to the U.S. and work and do jobs that U.S. citizens are capable of doing. Go to this website www.numbersusa.com sign up it is free and send faxes to any of your politicians that support any foreign worker from entering the US to do any work that U.S. citizens are capable of doing.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
At the dealership where I work, we recently put an ad on Craiglsist for a parts driver. The response was dramatic. We had 63 people apply in a 4 hour period. We had guys coming in wearing suits in an effort to get a leg up on the competition by trying to make a better first impression. Most with resumes and letters of recommendation. All this for an $8.50-$9.50 an hour job.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts