Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INMHO this is s turning into a shit show. Over half the time he's walking around talking to his 4 little girls looking up at him like he's God.
I still haven't figured out how he was able to come up with a hundred grand for his big race. Realistically, Memphis doesn't have the cars to win that race.
But, that's television. We will see how the script plays out.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JJ brought his show out here to California and the local boys took all his money and sent him packin. I thought it was funny as hell.

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Last week show summary.

7 races(yes 7) in a 2.5 hour show.
Not a single race for the 1st 45 minutes. WTF!

I enjoy the racing aspect but the elaborate commentary is way too much!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discovery channel at it's best. Will fuck up anything by dragging it out. His shows used to be mostly racing.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The girls aren't anything special to look at and he's ugly as a fence post. LOL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Last week show summary.

7 races(yes 7) in a 2.5 hour show.
Not a single race for the 1st 45 minutes. WTF!

I enjoy the racing aspect but the elaborate commentary is way too much!
You know its bad when you spend more time holding the fast forward button on the DVR remote than you do watching the actual show. This version is by far the worst they've churned out yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I kinda think Trish is cute.
This is one of the highest rated shows on cable. Look at the number of commercials. I counted 16 crammed into one break.

I tape the show, so I can fast forward Through the BS. That way it’s about 30 minutes long.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Crazy part to me is none of the Oklahoma guys are there and there is no talk of their show coming back. I guess it's just jj and no prep now?
Big Chief has an interview on youtube from last week he explains it all. He said they could race but it was going to be a very tight schedule with their other obligations

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
18min of racing last episode. Looks like they want to turn into JJ and the girls. Feel bad for the real racers. They all need airtime get some sponsors and they aren't getting crazy. Plus, it would be nice to hear someone other than JJ talk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts