Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Have you ever been to a drag strip?
Today is 6/29/20, in the great USA, where it counts. I vow to ask this until 6/29/23. I’m sure you know why.
I know you have been down the strip many times. I wouldn’t question you like I do Jizzum.
Jizzum? Time slip? Spectator ticket? Pictures? Anything? Photos from the stands? An old t shirt? Anything?
Fuck, that really made me lol!
Jizzum, post your best time slip. Or your favorite spectator ticket. Or go away. Forever.
Jizzum? Isn’t it bedtime there? I wouldn’t know because I’m a real American and don’t care about your shithole.
Jizzum, do you want me to list all the drag strip I have been down? How about the ones I have been to? How about the tracks where my personal vehicle has been parked in the pits with the Nhra nitro guys? How about where my truck and trailer has been pitted with the world record holding pro mod bikes? Because my bike was built by the world champ? Got anything like that? Or is it just three years of questioning something that has a perfectly good explanation?
Lol! I bet he can’t post a pic of anything, because his tool is in his hand...
Jizzum can ask the same question for three years, everyday for three years, but when asked one time for proof of his bullshit, he’s gone...

I know you’ve been on to his bs for ever, I just am not in the mood for it tonight. He can fuck right off tonight.
Jizzum. Can you provide proof that you are even a living human being? How about this? Can you provide proof that you don’t make a living succking Cock at the local Aussie truck stop , mate? You know, where those cool multi trailer rigs stop? I bet you know what that means...
I’m going to bed now, because it’s time for us important Americans to do so, as opposed to you Aussies. I’ll respond to your side steps in the morning, when Americans get up and start the world for the day. That will give you plenty of time to side step. Don’t forget the question. Have you ever been in the same zip code as a drag strip?
I saw the pic you posted. It took you most of a day to cut up a branch?
Damn.......get help!

;)

·
Flame Hardened...........
13,348 Posts
I saw the pic you posted. It took you most of a day to cut up a branch?
I’d only just started, Got a ute load, Will get another load of wood tomorrow.........See the Worn tyres from my other car On the roof rack which I disposed of in the work bin? So observant.......

LMMFAO IDIOT

·
Super Moderator
49,224 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,224 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,224 Posts
Jizzum….more like a no car owning, no tool owning, no mechanical ability possessing nut swinger.
You left out..... FACT!

·
Super Moderator
49,224 Posts
61 - 80 of 446 Posts