Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Jizzum can ask the same question for three years, everyday for three years, but when asked one time for proof of his bullshit, he’s gone...

I know you’ve been on to his bs for ever, I just am not in the mood for it tonight. He can fuck right off tonight.

·
Registered
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Jizzum. Can you provide proof that you are even a living human being? How about this? Can you provide proof that you don’t make a living succking Cock at the local Aussie truck stop , mate? You know, where those cool multi trailer rigs stop? I bet you know what that means...

·
Registered
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I’m going to bed now, because it’s time for us important Americans to do so, as opposed to you Aussies. I’ll respond to your side steps in the morning, when Americans get up and start the world for the day. That will give you plenty of time to side step. Don’t forget the question. Have you ever been in the same zip code as a drag strip?

·
Registered
27,835 Posts
The mother fkr had bushwacker flares on the shitpile he posted partial pics of and claimed it was his. The shitpickle will dodge this thread.

·
Flame Hardened...........
13,348 Posts
I’m going to bed now, because it’s time for us important Americans to do so, as opposed to you Aussies. I’ll respond to your side steps in the morning, when Americans get up and start the world for the day. That will give you plenty of time to side step. Don’t forget the question. Have you ever been in the same zip code as a drag strip?
Have you got answers out of your bum buddy yet?

LMMFAO

·
13,348 Posts
Thanks for my own thread by the way, I don’t crave attention like Groucho but it’s good to get recognition occasionally......

LMMFAO IDIOTS......😂😂😂

·
13,348 Posts
Jizzum, do you want me to list all the drag strip I have been down? How about the ones I have been to? How about the tracks where my personal vehicle has been parked in the pits with the Nhra nitro guys? How about where my truck and trailer has been pitted with the world record holding pro mod bikes? Because my bike was built by the world champ? Got anything like that? Or is it just three years of questioning something that has a perfectly good explanation?
Really I literally don’t give a fuck about you😂😂😂

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
It's not that funny. All this was posted in the middle of a work day.

You guys sure got excited though. What did he do to deserve the attention?
Seriously?

21 - 40 of 446 Posts