Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
a new lawn service. Comments in the Traveling Wilbury thread lead me to believe him and Lanigan are parting ways. If you have a moment send them a message of support in their time of heart break. Lanigan was able to throw in a "Please look at me Groucho" post before breaking down but she is obviously hurt...LMMFAO......IDIOTS

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Cant recall defending anyone, only pointing out how gay Lanigan and his sidekick looked, help me by posting this defense you speak of

Poor fella still looking for an American male.....good luck, fresh off a breakup, don't rush in you will only be hurt again

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Just looking to help. You had to know your home life would suffer with your over seas man lust addiction, look at you two now, fighting in a Traveling Wilburys thread.... Try and patch things up and stay off the net, it can only help you. I am wishing the best for you

Registered
a new lawn service. Comments in the Traveling Wilbury thread lead me to believe him and Lanigan are parting ways. If you have a moment send them a message of support in their time of heart break. Lanigan was able to throw in a "Please look at me Groucho" post before breaking down but she is obviously hurt...LMMFAO......IDIOTS

The quarantine in their mom's basement has taken it's toll. LOL

Super Moderator
LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Registered
Again cant type without grouchy....you doing ok? Remember the old days, Lanigan would post a stupid comment and you would be there a post later "YA!!! What Mike said" are those days gone?.....hope things get better for ya...take care...LMMFAO....IDIOTS
Definitely a "follower". Sad, but who he follows makes it worse!

Hugely Awesome Member
Holy Fuck... Now that tapaturd is gone this site is actually doing what Jeff promised ?
Cunts on ignore are actually ignored and you phucks are talking to yourselves.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha..x..

:p

My apologies Jeff <3

1 - 20 of 27 Posts