Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) easier to post picts on here, here you go jim;)

ill post some more later jim, dial up sucks,,,,,,,,,,,:smt076

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
334 Posts
awsome job bob:smt071.killer workmanship you guys would deffinatly build my next car..

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awsome job bob:smt071.killer workmanship you guys would deffinatly build my next car..
you allready have one of our cars,lol......tell your pop when he calls he should leave a call back #,,,,,,,
going to post office next week,:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
thanx

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
it will when its done, ;) just like the rest of them:D
Looks great but why is everyone adding two sets of floor pans in their new L/S car builds? Our new car still has 100% of the factory floor all the way to the back seat area. I'm not complaining or trying to pick the car apart in any way because it is really super nice and I can't wait to see it out. Ours is a Black 99-04 Mustang Cobra with a twin turbo BBF so make sure to look us up when you guys start racing that thing. Good Luck and I hope to see you guys at the track soon.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks great but why is everyone adding two sets of floor pans in their new L/S car builds? Our new car still has 100% of the factory floor all the way to the back seat area. I'm not complaining or trying to pick the car apart in any way because it is really super nice and I can't wait to see it out. Ours is a Black 99-04 Mustang Cobra with a twin turbo BBF so make sure to look us up when you guys start racing that thing. Good Luck and I hope to see you guys at the track soon.
we are doing it as the other cars have pieces of the floors Dzuzd in,which was one of our questions when we started the build,and it went on for 3 week,s but the powers to be said this is still within the rules,so due to the fact that 80% or more [of the Orsca cars]are done this way, we are doing the same, prior to this all our cars were built with full floors in them,and still are except when building for orsca,they are built this way :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Thanks Bob, you and J have done a super job on the car and I can't wait to see the finished car,Thanks again for all the hard work and effort my friend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts