Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It amazes me how many times that pretty boy ****** backs down when the going gets tough.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
Talking about the last 2?

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, I can't remember the last time that guy put up a fight for position on the track. Whether ya like Shrub or not, you gotta admit he'll do all he can for a win and risk wrecking and losing points.

I'd like to see how well Jimmy would do with an average team and crew.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It amazes me how many times that pretty boy ****** backs down when the going gets tough.

(Happy now Glass?)

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Yeah, Johnson and his girlfriend Gordon have pretty well ruined the sport for me......Busch is one of the few hopes I have left, along with Stewart. I've actually enjoyed the racing this year cos of Lil Busch.

There oughta be a fistfight in the garage area/pits at least once a week. That's what NASCAR needs.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
I think Kyle is a spoiled little bitch, but damn that kid can drive.

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
I cant stand Bush, being sure of yourself and your abilities I like, arrogant I don't and he is about as arrogant as they come. When he drives deep in the corner under someone and takes them out its just racing, somebody does it to him and their an idiot that can't drive. Johnson is to much of a pretty boy but looked to me like he drove in pretty deep and his car got really loose and went way up the track. Personally I think he drove it about as hard as he could without stuffing it in a wall.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Current events dealing with political and religous topics.

Why dont you put a post about RACING in the RACING section?

Cuz it aint fucking racing if you can go slow enough to turn left at the end of a straighaway. Those morons have to run 200+ laps just to find the finish line.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Cuz it aint fucking racing if you can go slow enough to turn left at the end of a straighaway. Those morons have to run 200+ laps just to find the finish line.
Your junk wouldnt even make it 2 laps around the track, dont be mad at the NASCAR boys.

NHRA guys wish they made the cash NASCAR guys do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts